Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman who licked tub of ice cream faces up to 20 years in prison

Yall must dont eat ice cream you'd be able to tell if it's been licked or messed with when you expecting it to be brand new lol.

With that said, fuck dis bitch.

tenor.gif

What i hate about ppl and specifically her in this instance is if she went home with a newly bought half gallon of ice cream only to see its been tampered with/licked on she would go back to the store in a fuckin fit but shes fine doin it for the gram

20 yrs is excessive and so is her stupidity

she should get stoned.....with scoops ice cream..that's been licked on by homeless people...lmao

like seriously she wants to be disgusting something disgusting should be done to her(NON-SEXUAL)....have her handcuffed in a chair on a busy street and let people walk by and spit in an ice cream bin....after about 5 hrs or maybe 100 people....dump said ice cream spit bin on her head....and refill...do this for about 3 days...and fine her stupid ass.

Bruh are you white cuz your mind is nasty af

Yall really lusting after a chick with bad hygiene?

You deserve whatever that gift-giving mentality having heffer infects you with.

What she did is akin to knowingly infecting someone thru sex.

But I guess cause its a tub of Blue Bell that make it cool?

View attachment 147502

Licking ice cream and putting it back is nasty. Definitely not the same as giving somebody an std tho. I mean I know tampered food can cause some shit but ain’t that drastic

I thought these products come with a plastic over the cover? So they’re taking the plastic off opening it licking it and leaving it there. That’s wild as fuck.

Depends on the brand

Blue Bell doesn’t have plastic, although this may inspire them to do that going forward

In the video where dude spit in the mouthwash, you can see he picked up the only bottle on the shelf where the plastic had been removed.

Back