Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Is killed After Suicidal Man Lands On Her

U take an innocent life....

....you're a piece of shit. Intentional or not.

*extreme examples*

so if someone is driving & somehow their brakes malfunction & they crash into someone else killing them... still a piece of shit?

what about the person backing out the driveway & didn't see the lil kid that jus ran in the blindspot & they get run over... still a piece of shit?

let's say the dog dug a hole & escaped thru the fence & mauled the neighbor to death... who's the piece of shit? the dog or owner?

or at the drag strip during a sanctioned race, one of the drivers wrecks & a tire goes flyin in the crowd killin someone... still a piece of shit?

how bout at the ballfield, a foul ball goes in the crowd strikin someone in the head which results in a death... still?

I mean, this was an unfortunate incident but, intention does play a lil part if someone is a piece of shit imo

*extreme examples*

so if someone is driving & somehow their brakes malfunction & they crash into someone else killing them... still a piece of shit?

what about the person backing out the driveway & didn't see the lil kid that jus ran in the blindspot & they get run over... still a piece of shit?

let's say the dog dug a hole & escaped thru the fence & mauled the neighbor to death... who's the piece of shit? the dog or owner?

or at the drag strip during a sanctioned race, one of the drivers wrecks & a tire goes flyin in the crowd killin someone... still a piece of shit?

how bout at the ballfield, a foul ball goes in the crowd strikin someone in the head which results in a death... still?

I mean, this was an unfortunate incident but, intention does play a lil part if someone is a piece of shit imo
You're right but in terms of trying to off yourself/cause harm to yourself then I still stand by dude being a piece of shit.

*extreme examples*

Lol these are horrible examples. The ballpark one is the only one that comes close to proving your point and even then it's a stretch.

You're right but in terms of trying to off yourself/cause harm to yourself then I still stand by dude being a piece of shit.

Yea

maybe he shoulda jus hung himself or blew his brains out

Lol these are horrible examples. The ballpark one is the only one that comes close to proving your point and even then it's a stretch.

did you not see that lil caveat at the beginnin of the post?

all of them shits was a stretch & point being none of them had intentions to kill but are they still pieces of shit?

& sum of them have happened that I kno of but I wouldn't be surprised if all them scenarios have happened once before

Yea

maybe he shoulda jus hung himself or blew his brains out

did you not see that lil caveat at the beginnin of the post?

all of them shits was a stretch & point being none of them had intentions to kill but are they still pieces of shit?

& sum of them have happened that I kno of but I wouldn't be surprised if all them scenarios have happened once before
A car is a 2,000lb projectile. If YOU don't keep up with your maintenance on the complex machine you push around at 50+mph......you're a piece of shit.

Backing out of a driveway and hitting someone? I don't know what driving school you went to but I was taught there's only negligence and late reactions in this scenario. If you didn't see a kid, behind your car in ANY of your windows/mirrors you didn't do your due diligence. Or you did see him and didn't have enough time to react.

Your dog escapes and kills someone/something? That's on you you're a piece of shit.

Drag racing and ballparks you assume the risk by being in attendance that things can and eventually will go left and it may result in death of participants and/or spectators. There are states that have an assumption of risk clause to be used as a defense. And Organizations that print on tickets that you are assuming liability for injuries caused during an event.

These are bad examples, none of them are gray areas and I'm sure each criminal and civil court has a case with the person you think is not a piece of shit being found guilty/liable.

He has a point, but these are bad examples.

We gotta go at it in the heaven octagon 5 rounds minimum lol.
Bruh like imagine trading war stories in heaven like it was jail. "What you in here for?" Mfs talkin bout how they saved a family from a burning building or sacrificed their life for a cause.....and you just there cuz a piano fell on you on some dumb shit. Like nah where is HR send me tf back lol

Bruh like imagine trading war stories in heaven like it was jail. "What you in here for?" Mfs talkin bout how they saved a family from a burning building or sacrificed their life for a cause.....and you just there cuz a piano fell on you on some dumb shit. Like nah where is HR send me tf back lol
It dead ass should be a rule, if you die a crazy ass death, you get a second chance.

I remember some couple died because as they were driving under the underpass, a piece of it fell on their car. That had to be the worse timing.

A car is a 2,000lb projectile. If YOU don't keep up with your maintenance on the complex machine you push around at 50+mph......you're a piece of shit.

Backing out of a driveway and hitting someone? I don't know what driving school you went to but I was taught there's only negligence and late reactions in this scenario. If you didn't see a kid, behind your car in ANY of your windows/mirrors you didn't do your due diligence. Or you did see him and didn't have enough time to react.

Your dog escapes and kills someone/something? That's on you you're a piece of shit.

Drag racing and ballparks you assume the risk by being in attendance that things can and eventually will go left and it may result in death of participants and/or spectators. There are states that have an assumption of risk clause to be used as a defense. And Organizations that print on tickets that you are assuming liability for injuries caused during an event.

These are bad examples, none of them are gray areas and I'm sure each criminal and civil court has a case with the person you think is not a piece of shit being found guilty/liable.

He has a point, but these are bad examples.

Ok

we'll jus pretend no company has ever recalled a car cuz of malfunctions & also pretend no car has any blindspot

buddy made a blanket statement that if you take an innocent life (intentional or not) you're a piece of shit

I challenged it w/ a few (extreme) examples

he agreed there may be certain circumstances but still stands on if you're tryna harm yourself & end up killin someone in the process, you're a POS (which I don't necessarily disagree w/)

all I was sayin is there are unfortunate tragic accidents where lives are lost, people are liable but doesn't automatically make them a POS (esp. if there wasn't intent)

but I digress

Gotta get your Karen where is the manager I demand a redo! I'd be so tight lol

It dead ass should be a rule, if you die a crazy ass death, you get a second chance.

I remember some couple died because as they were driving under the underpass, a piece of it fell on their car. That had to be the worse timing.
Life is something else man smh

Back