Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman dies after trapping head between car, kiosk at Columbus garage

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Woman dies after trapping head between car, kiosk at downtown Columbus parking garage
Columbus police identified the woman as 23-year-old Victoria Strauss.

A 23-year-old woman was killed when her head became trapped between her vehicle and a payment machine at a parking garage in downtown Columbus.

Columbus police responded to the garage at 45 Vine Street around 5:40 a.m. Tuesday after a security guard found the woman, who police identified as Victoria Strauss.

A review of security camera footage showed the incident had occurred around 11:30 p.m. Monday, as she was leaving the garage.

While attempting to pay for her parking, Strauss dropped her credit card. She tried to retrieve her card by opening her door and leaning out to pick it up.

Police said Strauss inadvertently accelerated and collided with the parking kiosk. The collision pinned her between her car door and the door frame.

Strauss died as a result of the collision. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said the Accident Investigation Unit is investigating. This is the ninth fatal crash in Columbus this year.

What in the final destination type shit is this?

Praying for her family.... looks like her Pops and her grandma died recently so they are going through it!

Wanted to call it some Darwin shit but this is actually relatable

While attempting to pay for her parking, Strauss dropped her credit card. She tried to retrieve her card by opening her door and leaning out to pick it up.

Police said Strauss inadvertently accelerated and collided with the parking kiosk. The collision pinned her between her car door and the door frame.

Fuck

Damn, what a way to go. RIP to her.

I've dropped my card at a parking garage while trying to slide it into the little thingy to pay.

And I've been reaching for whatever or doing whatever and hit the accelerator by mistake and my car leaps forward.

Guess it's a good thing I never did them shits at the same time.

Nah, this ain't some 'it could happen to me' shit

I put my joint in park at every stop where a transaction occur

I know folks hate me in drive thru but idc. Rip to her tho

Nah, this ain't some 'it could happen to me' shit

I put my joint in park at every stop where a transaction occur

I know folks hate me in drive thru but idc. Rip to her tho

giphy.gif

Back