Thats gang talk bruh

Heard that all the time when I lived in Cali
:df:

The Mo’s would have beat my ass had I called them ‘loved one’

You new age bangers got the juice tho

:df:

The Mo’s would have beat my ass had I called them ‘loved one’

You new age bangers got the juice tho

Sir I myself am not a banger...I dont participate in nor do I condone gang culture at all...self destructive tribalism in a country that already want your black ass dead, locked up or struggling is not the wave...

I just heard it a a lot...maybe its just a Cali thing

Sir I myself am not a banger...I dont participate in nor do I condone gang culture at all...self destructive tribalism in a country that already want your black ass dead, locked up or struggling is not the wave...

I just heard it a a lot...maybe its just a Cali thing
One is from Pittsburgh, other is from Nawlins

I ain’t condemn they phrase of choice I’m just saying, its as hubby

And yeah, I concur all that gang culture jazz you said

Ehh. Not sure how this will sound in 2018, I don't fuck wit Wiz music like I used to when I was younger. I remember years ago, there was a supposed Wiz/Spitta/Big Sean project coming out. Glad that never happened lol

One is from Pittsburgh, other is from Nawlins

I ain’t condemn they phrase of choice I’m just saying, its as hubby

And yeah, I concur all that gang culture jazz you said
Loved one is a popular phrase in new Orleans bro. We are very caring culture that show love to our loved ones. Loved one is said to a brother, family member, or close friend. Nothing gay or weird about it fam.

Loved one is a popular phrase in new Orleans bro. We are very caring culture that show love to our loved ones. Loved one is said to a brother, family member, or close friend. Nothing gay or weird about it fam.
You swamp niggas are weird b

:sup:

I want all the smoke......

Lol acting like Stones dont be posting pyramids and 5s and moons and saying Beloved. But loved one is out of bounds.

Lol acting like Stones dont be posting pyramids and 5s and moons and saying Beloved. But loved one is out of bounds.
Maybe they do. I'm 17 yrs removed from the Chi. My OG's locked, dead, or doped out last I checked in.

Chief.....it dont matter. We didn't come up using terms of endearment like this. I ain't knocking it, it just aint for me.

Maybe they do. I'm 17 yrs removed from the Chi. My OG's locked, dead, or doped out last I checked in.

Chief.....it dont matter. We didn't come up using terms of endearment like this. I ain't knocking it, it just aint for me.

Oh ok. I think its a Moorish thing anyway.

Back