Winny Munoz

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,303,794
And there's nothin wrong with gettin wifed by a regular nigga lol Cuz if she got with a rich nigga, mfs would be sayin she's a gold diggin ig hoe, it's a lose lose.
Yuuuppp

Personally I never tripped out over shit like that cuz the game don't love nobody but I think she deserves the most she's deserving for.

I always felt tho with chicks like this it all has more to do with accessibility. If you or I had contact with her where we could physically meet and chill with her guaran-fucking-tee we'd be blowing her back out.

Reactions: Goldie

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Ironmaynes Jackpot
The Member Quickest To Ether Ur Ass In 2017 Award
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$7,733,556
no offense but a lot of these IG honeys be looking the same and I be so confused when someone be like "Yo come look at her, she bad as hell" and I peep and shawty looks like the last 100 women I've seen on there.

not hating but do yall niggas have magical eyes to able to see the difference in these women? they got different freckle placement? or something? because I cant tell the difference

Reactions: Jerzykosinski

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,303,794
no offense but a lot of these IG honeys be looking the same and I be so confused when someone be like "Yo come look at her, she bad as hell" and I peep and shawty looks like the last 100 women I've seen on there.

not hating but do yall niggas have magical eyes to able to see the difference in these women? they got different freckle placement? or something? because I cant tell the difference
That's cuz you coming from a position of hate !!!! Nah I'm playing LOLOL.

It reminds me of when girls would say "Beyonce is average", yeah Fuckin right cuz when I go outside every bitch is a global superstar multimillionaire, musical icon, in killer shape and bad to the bone. But I digress LOOOLOLOLOL

Goldie

Hard Work + Patience
R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$221,744,318
Immunity
Out of all threads yall choose this one to derail? lol

Winny looks nothin like uchemba, uchemba looks nohin like india westbrooks, india looks nothin like adie, adie looks nothin like ravie, foh with this bs.