Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wife didn't want to clean, now she is swept with divorce

source.gif

They apparently get divorced for 'em. She got what she got.

I don't really think this is as simple as people are making it out to be.

I can understand why she was upset. Now her actually just refusing to do help out and blasting the shit on the internet - the before AND the after - is clown shit. I don't give a fuck what is happening in our relationship, the shit is not for social media. SMH.

She said her house that they building but she won’t clean it…lol

what that mouth do, Becky?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I would of had a problem with it too. He didn't ask if she could clean shit up. Home sent her a text like she's an employee telling her to clean shit up, then says thanks at the end like it wasn't up for discussion. He's the father in law not her boss.
If they were so pressed for everything to be clean and tools put away, they would of at least did some of it themselves and not just left everything thrown all over the place.
Both parties seem goofy so its no surprise this didnt work out.

(screenshot of the text)

hellnah.png

Still watching but maybe dude sent the message from his pops phone cause ain't nobody telling my bitch shit including fam. That was weird. If pops did send the message even if she had a problem, a talk with her husband should resolve that quickly.

Not a talk with social media tho, she wildin. Embarrassed everybody.

She has to know if they're building shit from the ground up she's gonna have to get her hands dirty. Especially if she wanna keep talking bout "our" or "my" house.

Chick narrating is a bit dramatic but it's for views and it's not like she's wrong.

Chick in the video really just made a bunch of single bitter bitches make her join the club. Talking bout slavery, foh

Oh well

Back