Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Why Won't @Chicity Respond To His Own Thread?

Why won't @Chicity respond to his own thread?

• He's Pu$$y

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He's Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Who asked for this?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Yesterday @Chicity made a thread nominating me for, "Village Idiot of the Week".

Apparently he thinks a girl should be able to have sex with a man and then sue him for rape. I explained how the law works; If the rapist is found guilty in criminal court, he goes to prison, but the victim can't sue the rapist for, "rape" nor "sexual assault". There's no such civil law on the books. Then I explained the reasoning behind the law; If you could sue a person for rape, the courts would be filled with gold diggers falsely accusing rich men for rape.

Quite frankly I am offended by @Chicity's floccinaucinihilipilification of my knowledge of the criminal justice system.

I'd like for @Chicity to provide an explanation, or a retort to explain why he called me an, "idiot" for clarifying a law that he knows nothing about.

I'm not sure if @Chicity knows how to use a search engine so I've provided a few links to help him out. Here's 10 links that discuss rape, sexual assault, and how civil suits work in such instances;

Here's an interesting article about a girl that was raped. She filed a civl suit and he settled out of court for $400k, but that wasn't the judgement of the court

Here's an article about Sexual Assault law in Canada

Lastly, here's a link to a website called Google. Here's how it works; you type in a word or phrase that is related to the topic you're looking for and then you click enter on your keyboard, or you can use your mouse to click Google Search on the screen. Then the results of your search appear on the screen. You can click the different links and go to different websites that are related to your search.

Well now, this was quite unexpected but I'll play along for a few hours I suppose.

Your opinion on this matter is idiotic. This how you chose to open your opinion:

A woman should never, ever, ever be able to sue somebody that raped her.

In your world rapist should go monetarily unpunished. An idiotic opinion

Perhaps you misspoke?

Well now, this was quite unexpected but I'll play along for a few hours I suppose.

Your opinion on this matter is idiotic. This how you chose to open your opinion:

In your world rapist should go monetarily unpunished. An idiotic opinion

Perhaps you misspoke?

I gave you 10 links on the subject and that's the best you can come up with?

All you have to do is provide 1 link to a case where a rapist was sued for "rape" and you win.

I gave you 10 links on the subject and that's the best you can come up with?

All you have to do is provide 1 link to a case where a rapist was sued for "rape" and you win.
No I dont lol. We not having a debate b. Hell, we not even having a discussion imo

You aggy cause you catching an L. Im here to provide moral support. I don't need to cite sources to do my part

You can't cite sources to do your part!
  • Don’t ignore the person. ??
  • Be open to listening to what they have to say.??
  • Keep your voice calm when they’re upset.??
  • Try to talk things through.
  • Acknowledge their distress, but don’t feel like you have to back down if you disagree. Your opinion is important, too.??
  • Avoid pushing advice or opinions on them. Work out whether they just need someone to listen to them, or if it’s appropriate to take on a bigger role.??
  • Give them space if they need it.??

I think I'm covered.....

Yesterday @Chicity made a thread nominating me for, "Village Idiot of the Week".

Apparently he thinks a girl should be able to have sex with a man and then sue him for rape. I explained how the law works; If the rapist is found guilty in criminal court, he goes to prison, but the victim can't sue the rapist for, "rape" nor "sexual assault". There's no such civil law on the books. Then I explained the reasoning behind the law; If you could sue a person for rape, the courts would be filled with gold diggers falsely accusing rich men for rape.

Quite frankly I am offended by @Chicity's floccinaucinihilipilification of my knowledge of the criminal justice system.

I'd like for @Chicity to provide an explanation, or a retort to explain why he called me an, "idiot" for clarifying a law that he knows nothing about.

I'm not sure if @Chicity knows how to use a search engine so I've provided a few links to help him out. Here's 10 links that discuss rape, sexual assault, and how civil suits work in such instances;

Here's an interesting article about a girl that was raped. She filed a civl suit and he settled out of court for $400k, but that wasn't the judgement of the court

Here's an article about Sexual Assault law in Canada

Lastly, here's a link to a website called Google. Here's how it works; you type in a word or phrase that is related to the topic you're looking for and then you click enter on your keyboard, or you can use your mouse to click Google Search on the screen. Then the results of your search appear on the screen. You can click the different links and go to different websites that are related to your search.

you’re the village idiot because you condone rape

Back