Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why men don't marry.....

i dont understand this power play stuff y'all are talking. my wife has never been on some dr jekyll mr hyde type shit. she did not try to control me once her last name changed. i didnt lose any friends because i got married. i guess every relationship is different though.

i dont understand this power play stuff y'all are talking. my wife has never been on some dr jekyll mr hyde type shit. she did not try to control me once her last name changed. i didnt lose any friends because i got married. i guess every relationship is different though.

for every you and Du, there are 10 me and Dos patos

Can any of you married people tell me how men lose their friends and respect by getting married?

single male friends dont wanna hear shit about "calling the wife, asking the wife, checking with the wife, going home to the wife, etc"

they'll constantly give you shit about it or just gradually step off as time goes on

a lot of them dont get and just cant deal with that consideration.....fuck checking in when they call, you should just be able to go......if you're a man lmao

some of its sad and comical but its real smh.....I didnt make shit this way

Wait....my lady doesn't try that power shit.....it's no need.

I'm speaking about shit niggas talk about and the things I've seen.

No disrespect intended. But Niggaz just don't know how to live with women or put their feet down.

Me and my wife beef. Prolly about the same shit most couples beef about. But that shit only get but so far cuz at the end of the day I call bluffs.

I definitely do certain shit to keep the peace,but ultimately I'm not going to completely compromise every thing about myself and lose myself in the process just to appease my wife. Sometimes she gets her way, sometimes I get mines.

To just deal with it.

Marriage is like a poker game. Know when to hold'em know when to fold them. If I got a losing hand, I ain't gonna force it. I'll fold.

But if I know I'm holding the best cards.... Oh imma play them shits...

I had a roommate for like 4 years and a wife for 7

The wife is much easier to deal with than the roommate imo.

Because most dudes don't understand the long game of marriage.
Most women don't either.

Once the blissful ceremony is over...alot of women don't what's next. They accomplished the main validation. Now the games begin.

Some Chicks tend to begin a power play to seize total control slowly.
It starts with he's going out too much, then it's the money, then it's the quality time with family, then it's time with her family...it keep going until some dudes break and just do whatever to keep the peace.
Then she loses respect for him and his friends see it and wonder who is the guy now?

The more he defends himself the more he sounds like a bitch. Then they lose respect for him.
This is usually around midlife crisis time.
This shit plays out over and over.
The whole problem is the reasoning.

Why did they really get married.

It's usually two different reasons but only one is really honest with why. The other wanted a fantasy.
Ok Patrice O'Neal

Back