Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why men don't marry.....

i once got into a argument with my wifes family...

chick said guys have commitment issues....

i said....why would you think that...maybe you arent the one to commit too...you give them the ass after a movie date.

i can say ...i lucked up with my wife.

she brings the same amount to the table with everything.

yes, she gets on my damn nerves...but thats life.

we both agreed that if we split...we both want nothing from the other. we just want to be left alone.

cant ask for more than that.

I think marriage is dope.

The early years we did much more together. It was easier without kids....

But after 7 years marriage 10 years together we realize we ain't gotta do everything together and respect each other's space as much as we appreciate time together

I think marriage is dope.

The early years we did much more together. It was easier without kids....

But after 7 years marriage 10 years together we realize we ain't gotta do everything together and respect each other's space as much as we appreciate time together
true....i let wifey do what she wants.....shes a grown ass woman and know what not to do....i dont feel the need to be over her shoulder checking her phone.

its crazy how many dudes dont trust they women and how any women dont trust they dudes.

I think a lot of dudes are willing to marry but settle for pussy while side eyeing their girl

And the dudes who outright dont wanna marry probably dont wanna be tied down to one vagina.

Even if they are "all in" on the relationship and not cheating theres always knowing u have the option to walk away scot free if so desired.

I also think the household u were raised in might have the greatest impact on your views/actions bottom line

Can any of you married people tell me how men lose their friends and respect by getting married?
Because most dudes don't understand the long game of marriage.
Most women don't either.

Once the blissful ceremony is over...alot of women don't what's next. They accomplished the main validation. Now the games begin.

Some Chicks tend to begin a power play to seize total control slowly.
It starts with he's going out too much, then it's the money, then it's the quality time with family, then it's time with her family...it keep going until some dudes break and just do whatever to keep the peace.
Then she loses respect for him and his friends see it and wonder who is the guy now?

The more he defends himself the more he sounds like a bitch. Then they lose respect for him.
This is usually around midlife crisis time.
This shit plays out over and over.
The whole problem is the reasoning.

Why did they really get married.

It's usually two different reasons but only one is really honest with why. The other wanted a fantasy.

Because people are scared of responsibility and accountability.. you can keep the paper out of it ... Im just talking about committed relationships

people want to hold and mold people..when you foundation is not solid you cant build a stable house

Save all that fake guru and universally accepted pessimism .. make good decisions live by them and expect everything you put into it to be reciprocated for better or worse

Because most dudes don't understand the long game of marriage.
Most women don't either.

Once the blissful ceremony is over...alot of women don't what's next. They accomplished the main validation. Now the games begin.

Some Chicks tend to begin a power play to seize total control slowly.
It starts with he's going out too much, then it's the money, then it's the quality time with family, then it's time with her family...it keep going until some dudes break and just do whatever to keep the peace.
Then she loses respect for him and his friends see it and wonder who is the guy now?

The more he defends himself the more he sounds like a bitch. Then they lose respect for him.
This is usually around midlife crisis time.
This shit plays out over and over.
The whole problem is the reasoning.

Why did they really get married.

It's usually two different reasons but only one is really honest with why. The other wanted a fantasy.

couldnt have said it better myself

i can say ...i lucked up with my wife.

she brings the same amount to the table with everything.

yes, she gets on my damn nerves...but thats life.

we both agreed that if we split...we both want nothing from the other. we just want to be left alone.

cant ask for more than that.
Yea until ya split

Most
Because people are scared of responsibility and accountability.. you can keep the paper out of it ... Im just talking about committed relationships

people want to hold and mold people..when you foundation is not solid you cant build a stable house

Save all that fake guru and universally accepted pessimism .. make good decisions live by them and expect everything you put into it to be reciprocated for better or worse
Most people I know get into a I don't need you mindframe.
That's poisonous.
I have heard so many stories of selfishness and lack of accountability and friends ready to side to help with the break up.

Alot of outside shit comes into a relationship and poisons it too.

Back