Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is this okay?

Funny thing is that most men think that the woman he cheated on forgave him and is moving on from the deception. Lol
I’m not proud to say this but in my experience with my ex of many years before my celibacy. He cheated on me and it was a few times but I was young and dumb and stayed with him for some time.

BUT I cheated back but didn’t let it be known until after we called it quits only so I at the least knew I wasn’t as dumb as he thought I was.
Just something you men who cheat should think about.
“You ain’t that suave guys. “

For some men...they view women as "property".

That man can have multiple women at his disposal. But if another brotha comes along, and sweeps one of his women off their feet, then he's gonna be pissed/hurt. B/c in that man's eye....its stealing. How dare he take something from me! How dare she betray me! To that man, that's unforgivable. Despite they're overlooking the fact said man has multiple women.

Ego mayne

Last edited:
Funny thing is that most men think that the woman he cheated on forgave him and is moving on from the deception. Lol
I’m not proud to say this but in my experience with my ex of many years before my celibacy. He cheated on me and it was a few times but I was young and dumb and stayed with him for some time.

BUT I cheated back but didn’t let it be known until after we called it quits only so I at the least knew I wasn’t as dumb as he thought I was.
What did he do/say when he found out you cheated?

For some men...they view women as "property".

That man can have multiple women at his disposal. But if another brotha comes along, and sweeps one of his women off their feet, then he's gonna be pissed/hurt. B/c in that man's eye....its stealing. How dare he take something from me! How dare she betray me! To that man, that's unforgivable. Despite that they're overlooking the fact said man has multiple women.

Ego mayne
This will never make sense to me, but I know it's true.

but who are you to say someone is weak for something they feel they can get over?

Just because you can't get over someone, doesn't mean you have to take them back.

Everyone has weaknesses.

For some people it's food..........for some it could be drugs, alchohol, sex, gambling, etc.

However, regardless of the circumstances.........they're still weaknesses.

This will never make sense to me, but I know it's true.
It might be easier to look at it from an evolutionary perspective. You ever seen a nature documentary and they start talking about an animal's mating season and the subsequent mating rights and rituals? How does the dominant male always react when another male tries to get at one of the females? With absolute, unmitigated aggression.

People are still animals, we've evolved much further, but we're still slaves to certain types of archaic and animalistic thinking. Unless someone puts effort into combating it, they are likely to just succumb to it. It's also the reason that women are conditioned to always date up. A man that is capable of having entire families with multiple women, unfortunately means he's got the resources to do so. And just like in the animal kingdom, the male that has the most resources eg, territory, desired genetic traits, they have their pick of females. So that being said, when a woman gets cheated on by a man that's wealthy or successful, or just further up the societal scale than her, she'd rather stay with him than deal with a guy who's not as successful.

It's simple. As long as women continue to rely on hypergamy aka a man's wallet, as a means of social climbing, then men will be encouraged not to tolerate cheating, whereas a woman is expected to deal with it, because of said wallet. You can't expect equality when you play by different rules. Most men have no problem dating a poor woman, how many women want a poor man?

You can disrespect a man all you want, but you can't disrespect his money and his time.

Damn, this is always sad, to me. It's so unnecessary and really serves no purpose. I guess in your case, it made you feel better somehow. But it just seems like the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

It's simple. As long as women continue to rely on hypergamy aka a man's wallet, as a means of social climbing, then men will be encouraged not to tolerate cheating, whereas a woman is expected to deal with it, because of said wallet. You can't expect equality when you play by different rules. Most men have no problem dating a poor woman, how many women want a poor man?

You can disrespect a man all you want, but you can't disrespect his money and his time.
What the hell are you talking about?

some...not all, but some of you niggas gonna die lonely and this should bother you

some...not all, but some of you niggas gonna die lonely and this should bother you

Honestly if more folks would just admit they not cut out for mongamy then there wouldn't even be this convo. Way I see it, most niggas, don't get out of that "sowing wild oats" phase till 30 and most women are dumb enough to keep taking that same type of nigga back.

Honestly if more folks would just admit they not cut out for mongamy then there wouldn't even be this convo. Way I see it, most niggas, don't get out of that "sowing wild oats" phase till 30 and most women are dumb enough to keep taking that same type of nigga back.
i dont think monogamy has anything to do with it. I think no one really wants these niggas to even be monogamous with to begin with

Back