Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is this okay?

well thats if you buy into the idea of monogamy

if you know all you need is one woman, then this is the right line of thinking

if you wanna still play the field, then dont get in the feels if you find out more than your key was in the lock

I don’t wanna be limited to one woman but I don’t wanna share my women

Sounds completely insane but feelings don’t care about logic

I don’t wanna be limited to one woman but I don’t wanna share my women

Sounds completely insane but feelings don’t care about logic
so you can feel this way, but the female is illogical for thinking she should expect the same from you?

I’m not forgiving a SOUL but I talked about this before with some friends.

The reason I know I wouldn’t stay is because I know that deep down I’d most likely never trust him again. I wouldn’t be able to be in a relationship and happy while feeling like every time he says he’s going somewhere, he really probably isn’t. To save him and myself the misery, I’d end the relationship.

I believe when some men choose not to forgive and not continue the relationship, they think about this and it’s like, if I know I will never trust you again why exactly do I have to stay? Some women would rather be miserable, feeling like he’s always doing something, accusing him of doing something all the time...than to end the relationship. It gives me huge codependency vibes.

If a man ends the relationship after she cheated, he most likely did both of them a favor.

and vice versa.

Why are women conditioned to forgive men for cheating, but not the other way around?

Never understood that either.

I always felt like it made women look weak and stupid for taking back a dude who cheated on her.

Same thing for a dude taking back a cheating woman.

but who are you to say someone is weak for something they feel they can get over?

No man wants to publicly admit that he would take back a woman that cheated on him. We just not trained that way. But lets be honest, once someone cheats in a relationship they really have no say so on if the other person will take them back. Male or female, that's a tough pill to swallow that everybody can't handle. Anybody that can handle the mental toll it takes to put that shit aside is a strong one that don't deserve ridicule from anyone that would say, "That wouldn't be me."

All the folks that was clowning Will don't have a clue how much effort it took that man to sit there exposed like that on his wife's behalf. When he said "I'll get you back," I believe that nigga meant it.

It's not just the male ego...

It's history...look back in the old biblical times and men always had multiple wives. And a bunch of kids from each. Women not so much.

But if two man wanted the same woman thwnit was usually a war. (Fight if some kind). Rarely do we ever see 2 women fight or start wars for the same guy.

Ijs...my 2 cents.

Back