Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is this okay?

Just because its the way it is.. doesnt mean it how its supposed to be.. people need to change their mind frame and stop accepting it is what it is

translation

niggas got unrealistic expectations for females they never gonna be with in the first place

hence the second part of my comment, women too quick to take these types of niggas back in the first place.

It should be this simple; Do you see yourself with this person until marriage and for the rest of your life? If not then why take somebody back after proving they don't care for your feelings?

I don't understand why anybody would stay in a relationship if they not looking for long term anyway. If I had it in me, I would just be on my ho shit and let them know up front I ain't loyal.

hence the second part of my comment, women too quick to take these types of niggas back in the first place.

It should be this simple; Do you see yourself with this person until marriage and for the rest of your life? If not then why take somebody back after proving they don't care for your feelings?

I don't understand why anybody would stay in a relationship if they not looking for long term anyway. If I had it in me, I would just be on my ho shit and let them know up front I ain't loyal.

That safety net.

Knowing that if shyt goes south wit the others, you still got that relationship...aka....the safety net to catch ya.

some people like the idea of monogamy until they are faced with a situation that tests it

i think everyone gets "one" in a relationship. It's up to that person to determine what that "one" is. If you in your heart can forgive and are willing to go through the process it takes to truly forgive and not bring it up again, more power to you.

If you stay past the one, then imo, you are inviting whatever comes with that. I still believe some times, people get weak and have a lapse in judgement and that shouldn't be the end of their story. This isnt a one sized fits all approach though

Death before dishonor.

View attachment 323954

Much respect to that man.

If you do the math, he was married to this woman since he was 22yrs old and she was 19.

Since the affair was 60 years ago, that means that she was 36 yrs old and 17 years into the marriage at the time.

Some people might think it's silly for a man that old to divorce his wife of 77 years over something that happened 60 years ago.

However, from his perspective.........he's probably looking at it like he wasted 60 years of his life being married to a woman who cheated on him.

Wasted years that he's not going to get back.

Probably thinking that everything that happened over the past 60 years of his marriage was a lie.........and wondering if there were other affairs that he didn't know about.

Knowing that he obviously doesn't have that many years left, he decided he'd rather live the rest of his life alone........than to spend one more day with his cheating wife.

Not too many people would be willing to die on that hill.............so he gets the utmost respect for sticking to his principles.

Salute.

Raising glass to toast clip.gif

Last edited:
i think its because men are suppose to convince a woman to be with him and women are supposed to be convinced.

so most dudes cant deal with the fact another dude convinced his lady to open her legs or bend over for him.

that and we are image based people. why you think onlyfans makes so much money?

Damn, this is always sad, to me. It's so unnecessary and really serves no purpose. I guess in your case, it made you feel better somehow. But it just seems like the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Yeah I never got the whole cheat back for revenge thing. Just leave if that's all you gonna do

Death before dishonor.

View attachment 323954

I dont fault the guy for divorcing her since it said it was a long list of issues they had but milk was spilled decades ago. Whole ass families could have been born and died in that time frame. Way I see marriage, you roll with this person because each of you bring something to the table worth the exchange. If you've been married for 60+ years and they still providing your needs then what's the issue?

The moment needs aren't met is the deal breaker for me. I can't see myself letting all that work go down the drain that late in the game but I also don't know what other shenanigans she got into prior to the divorce.

Back