Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is this okay?

Why are women conditioned to forgive men for cheating, but not the other way around?
Patriarchy is the short answer.

Longer answer:

Men and Women are conditioned from a young age that sexual prowess is linked to masculinity and manhood. Bedding multiple women and all that comes with it is celebrated and encouraged. On the other hand a woman's chastity is linked to femininity and womanhood...

its expected that a man will cheat because its our "nature" is what we have been taught. So we should be forgiven because "he just being a man" lmao

From my experience and from the women I know or have known in my life. Women have a larger capacity for forgiveness than men. Not overall, because a lot of women do hold grudges. But what ever grudges I've held, that both women and men have known about. Overwhelmingly..more women have told me to let it go, and the men have been like nah fuck dat.

For the women that have forgiven me, it seems like they hold the bond higher than the action that made them upset..its like a chicken vs egg thing. Does that sentiment exist cause it's there or is it there because it exist?

This also remind me of that chick from IC @Kai who prided herself on being submissive and not tripping on her man for stepping out as long as he was providing and not letting it affect their relationship/marriage.

And getting older realizing a lot of women's mindset was "he can cheat he just better not get caught"

Whereas a man can be a straight up ho, don't care if it girl knows it n don't hide it, then be ready to kill if she fucks one dude out of spite

Great topic

I had a response

I just forgot it though. ?

I need to eat first. Brb

Please elaborate...

Males are hard wired to create offspring, regardless of marital guardrails.

Females are hard wired to nurture the offspring they have.

This isn’t behavior specific to humans, which is why a male lion who enters a new pride has to kill off all the juveniles to even get sexual attention.

We innately know these things to be true, so culturally men tend to be given a wider berth in this area.

Of course we aren’t powerless to these urges, just like most people can go vegan at will despite it not being instinctual.

ok, so with that, why get in a monogamous situation? Do you think your stock will drop if you are truly honest in your discussions with potential female partners?

Because the kicker is we still want our women to be exclusive to us
well thats if you buy into the idea of monogamy

if you know all you need is one woman, then this is the right line of thinking

if you wanna still play the field, then dont get in the feels if you find out more than your key was in the lock

Back