Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is it so hard for members to admit when they are wrong?

even when provided evidence that clearly shows they are not right?

then its "i said what i said"

I've gone through this a number of times on this site and the IC.

Even when I post up irrefutable facts, figures, and links to credible sources to support what I've said posters on the opposite side of the argument still refuse to even listen and hold on to their beliefs tighter then hit me with the equivalent of "i said what i said" or "I'm not reading all of that".

The same reason why people don’t accept King Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

P
R
I
D
E

God hates it and will destroy all the proud in the lake of fire on the last day when He proves to all of His creation who was right and who was wrong.

Amen.

tenor.gif

Although you're one of the shining examples of what the OP is talking about.

This thread was made when niggas wanted to argue semantics about shit that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

If I'm debating an say I don't want no smoke....
I might not be winning an need to save face.....but that hardly happens cuz I'm always right

Perfectly describes our current political climate.

One of the reason has to do wit pride tho.

For some...they're more concerned wit winning the argument, rather than proving right/wrong. Regardless of any evidence of facts or logic gets presented

I was wrong when I thought:

1. Fornicating was normal
2. Doing drugs was cool
3. Stealing was a way to make money
4. Lying was a means to whatever desired end I wanted
5. Cheating was the only way to win
6. Sin has no punishment
7. Jesus Christ wasn't important

BUT GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah that He changed my stinking thinking! Now I rejoice in the new life I live for Him! I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world! been there and done that! Nothing compares to knowing King Jesus and His power, His love, His mercy, His grace, His kindness, His compassion, and His forgiveness!

He is the true and living GOD! Glory to His name forever and ever! Amen!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Do you know Him?

I was wrong when I thought:

1. Fornicating was normal
2. Doing drugs was cool
3. Stealing was a way to make money
4. Lying was a means to whatever desired end I wanted
5. Cheating was the only way to win
6. Sin has no punishment
7. Jesus Christ wasn't important

BUT GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah that He changed my stinking thinking! Now I rejoice in the new life I live for Him! I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world! been there and done that! Nothing compares to knowing King Jesus and His power, His love, His mercy, His grace, His kindness, His compassion, and His forgiveness!

He is the true and living GOD! Glory to His name forever and ever! Amen!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Do you know Him?

mrw-someone-says-theyre-not-watching-wrestlemania-this-year-207585.gif

For me, I often have to revisit the conversation later to really see my errors. Sometimes tensions in a conversation can get high. Often when you really believe something, it takes more than one conversations to see that it wasn't as truthful as you believed, which is a good thing sometimes because you don't want to be someone who is always convinced of new truths right away. This is why it's good to be introspective sometimes since you can reflect back on those talks and realize they were right and do your own research.

Back