Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

Some AA's do descend from royalty, there was an article that a black man did his dna test and his closest relatives who did their dna on the website descend from the Dahomey Kingdom royalty and became an official prince. But most of us came from the most easiest to target the smaller villages.

Hell, even Toussaint L'oveture father was a prince.

Some AA's do descend from royalty, there was an article that a black man did his dna test and his closest relatives who did their dna on the website descend from the Dahomey Kingdom royalty and became an official prince. But most of us came from the most easiest to target the smaller villages.

Hell, even Toussaint L'oveture father was a prince.

The average black person walking around here in America didn't descend from nobility. Most were slaves, prisoners, or war captives. Yes, some royals were sold as slaves to remove them as threats, but those were the exception not the rule.

I believe your question has been answered though I'm pieces by different posters. Nothing is wrong with the word at all. What is a problem is the people that claim to be that and aren't genuine or people that want to take Pro-Black shit but don't know what they are talking about. Unfortunately, the term has been attached to this people.

Maybe this will help him
@5th Letter

The average black person walking around here in America didn't descend from nobility. Most were slaves, prisoners, or war captives. Yes, some royals were sold as slaves to remove them as threats, but those were the exception not the rule.

I know, that's why I said smaller villages and crafting villages. You got to read slave trade reports, they were very easier to conquer and desirable since they didn't have to be taught a craft. But yes there were debt servitude, prisoners of war, and etc.

To be fair,there was a time when being pro-black conscious, hotep, militant etc. being "woke" or back in my day having knowledge of self was something to be revered and proud of....

Now it's something to be mocked and a parody
It still isn’t.

To be fair,there was a time when being pro-black conscious, hotep, militant etc. being "woke" or back in my day having knowledge of self was something to be revered and proud of....

Now it's something to be mocked and a parody

No, it's not. Some of ya'll are in here spinning falsehoods. Most people have no problem with genuine pro-black or conscious mindsets. Again, the people that get mocked are they hypocrites, conmen, and over-the-top bullshit spitting niggas. I'm not sure why some of you are acting like there is some movement of people mocking legitimate advocates for black people.

Not now man.
its always the right time.

why should being pro black be a bad thing? yet people allow white people to say nigger cuz its in a rap?

the priorities all fucked up but yall dont hear me, and wont hear me because its cool to not listen.

anyone who uses it as an insult is off code.

its always the right time.

why should being pro black be a bad thing? yet people allow white people to say nigger cuz its in a rap?

the priorities all fucked up but yall dont hear me, and wont hear me because its cool to not listen.

anyone who uses it as an insult is off code.
What does Kodak Black have to do with anything?

Yeah free him hoe

He ain’t got shit to do with this
What does Kodak Black have to do with anything?
What does being aware of your history have to do with being fake?
Just because someone is not 100% people see them as fake an bring up shit that aint got shit to do with nothing.
But we celebrate aint shit people.

Free such and such but that nigga a fake hotep.

See how stupid it sounds ?

It doesn't fit everyone but it's what the wave is now.

Yell out some shit to seem important....
Fake hotep
Free kodak

Let me cook

Back