Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why i want foreign women

Isaiah990

I been into foreign women lately. I guess I got tired of white Americans lol. Let's take a woman from China and compare her to a white American woman. They can both be honest, loving, caring, have good personalities, etc. What's the difference? The Chinese woman has more to offer. Language, food, culture, etc. We can share those things together. While I have a thing for white women, we can't really share anything. We already speak the same language, have the same or similar cultures, etc.

I been into foreign women lately. I guess I got tired of white Americans lol. Let's take a woman from China and compare her to a white American woman. They can both be honest, loving, caring, have good personalities, etc. What's the difference? The Chinese woman has more to offer. Language, food, culture, etc. We can share those things together. While I have a thing for white women, we can't really share anything. We already speak the same language, have the same or similar cultures, etc.
Are you bobjones and fightbackmode

thread been deaded, but it still needs to be said

foreign or whoever...if who u got up under aint fucking with YOU (not the reality you living in...those are 2 different things...and people dont seem to really get that) you on the chopping block regardless

Chauvin caught that case , and the first thing he immediately lost was his "foreign" bitch... she knew he was a white terrorist...sure she mimicked all his/his circle's talkin points too....still bounced

guess all the romantic qualities ascribed to them jus vanished suddenly...where they from aint changing the ballgame like you think it is, trust me

Back