Welcome To aBlackWeb

why dont white ppl look into your eyes while talking?

I rarely look people in the eye when I talk. Helps me finish my thoughts better. If I keep eye contact I just start thinking about what they might be thinking about me as I'm talking and it makes me feel awkward af even though I already am. I try to look them in the nose with brief glances to the sides while I'm talking lol.

New job I got has a bit of sales in it and I gotta talk with customers so I've been getting better at it.

Nah I've been fired 2 times this 12 months. But I had to change department 3 times 3 times this year. Now I'm at my third job. I enjoy it now but one student always wants to argue with me but no one else in the staff so I don't know how it will end. He is chasing me today I ran away because he is big.
I had to lock myself in the toilet and call others in the staff to com

Nah I've been fired 2 times this 12 months. But I had to change department 3 times 3 times this year. Now I'm at my third job. I enjoy it now but one student always wants to argue with me but no one else in the staff so I don't know how it will end. He is chasing me today I ran away because he is big.
I had to lock myself in the toilet and call others in the staff to com

Ayoooo lol

tumblr_off2zghLlr1vdlvpao1_400.gif

Back