Welcome To aBlackWeb

why dont white ppl look into your eyes while talking?

So the majority of u dont get looked in the eye by whites ur around on a day to day basis???

Yeah I don't understand this.

White people stay looking me in the eye cause I look everyone in the eye.

I had a vice principal in high school tell me one day he respected that I looked in his eye when I was talking to him and maintained that eye contact no matter how much trouble I was in. Most kids would just be in his office with their heads down or looking out of his window.

That kinda stuck with me. Working in these clubs I look everyone in their eye whether I'm talking to them or just trying to get a read on them. You see who's full of shit and who's not. You can also tell which of these hoes bout it.

Everything is in the eyes.

Word white people are entitled as fuck an often wanna prove they're "one of the good ones"

To do this they often try to make their conversations feel as genuine as possible by.... You guessed it, direct eye contact.

These mother fuckers be looking at me with the most sincere looks they can produce on a moments notice to ensure to me that their " how are you doing today brother" is genuine and they really mean it....

I still can see right through the shit, an I notice the obvious effort, but I said all that to say it happens way to often to co-sign.

When white people respect you, they want you to know they think you matter, so they 100% look you in the eye....

Just my take

Ive got fired 3 times two times this year but I always came back strong. I think I get fired because they are jealous I always get along with the kids.
People at my work dont get along with the kids, they are just lazy and sittin at thebench lookin but me I run around with them and jump. I have energy. I play with them and make jokes, I play ball and all that shit. Whenwe go swim with them the old ladies always YELL to the KIDS DONT GO THERE AND SHIT.. But I let themgo everywhere, they are free to me.They need freedom. They are 15 years old u cant take them as babies just because they are handicapped and retarded. You have to respect them and let them do what theydo and let them be children aswelll.

me and an another guy had to takecare of 2 children, we cant just sit inside because they like to be outside, so we came up to the idea to go to IKEA, so we went there with the kids and when we sat there eating hot dogs so i decide to get some cakes for all of us and when i go there to order the guy call me and say its chaos right here now, one of the kid had took his clothes off and the other kid stealing other ppl food ... I told him im coming and it was alot of ppl so i had stood there for 5min so it was almost my turn but i thought ok ill go back help him but nah, so i was thinkin he could wait. But he call me again screaming COME NOW!!! .. I am like fuck this white guy , if he yell at me i am gonna order my shit and take my time...So when I finally went there, one kid is naked and the other one stealing food.
He keep yelling at me. I told him shut the fuck up and focus, this guy 40 years old mf.Sothis mfstarted aruging and actin tuff. He told me he is embarring he is naked and stealing food ITS ALOT OF PPL here. I TOLD THIS MF WHY U EMEBERARED THIS IS UR JOB!!!! FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE!!! They understand thats something is wrong !! Mf told me he will get me fired bla bla.He kep talkin while i triedchoke the kid who steal the food. When its all done we decide goback to the school and this guy go to the boss trying get me fired, theboss call me and i tell my story, so the boss brings us all in one room thats good by the boss tho.This white guy told i orded cakes for myself but no iwas ording for everyone.. He told I took 8minutesto go back but it was like 3 mins.

at work you have decided who works with which child, there is a schedule, so he had changed the schedule then and put me on the most difficult
so when i found out that i got mad at hell i started to ask ppl at my work for his number because he had break i coudlnt wait.. i was so mad at that moment, so when i found him i put my finger at my throat telling him look at me, if u ever do this, this gonna happend. He got scared, he knew i was not playing. Even after the work when he drove his car next to me i looked at his driverseat and doing this with my finger at my throat again. People saw this and my boss got involved so i got fired. . I even called this mf after this and tellin him to meet me.

me and an another guy had to takecare of 2 children, we cant just sit inside because they like to be outside, so we came up to the idea to go to IKEA, so we went there with the kids and when we sat there eating hot dogs so i decide to get some cakes for all of us and when i go there to order the guy call me and say its chaos right here now, one of the kid had took his clothes off and the other kid stealing other ppl food ... I told him im coming and it was alot of ppl so i had stood there for 5min so it was almost my turn but i thought ok ill go back help him but nah, so i was thinkin he could wait. But he call me again screaming COME NOW!!! .. I am like fuck this white guy , if he yell at me i am gonna order my shit and take my time...So when I finally went there, one kid is naked and the other one stealing food.
He keep yelling at me. I told him shut the fuck up and focus, this guy 40 years old mf.Sothis mfstarted aruging and actin tuff. He told me he is embarring he is naked and stealing food ITS ALOT OF PPL here. I TOLD THIS MF WHY U EMEBERARED THIS IS UR JOB!!!! FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE!!! They understand thats something is wrong !! Mf told me he will get me fired bla bla.He kep talkin while i triedchoke the kid who steal the food. When its all done we decide goback to the school and this guy go to the boss trying get me fired, theboss call me and i tell my story, so the boss brings us all in one room thats good by the boss tho.This white guy told i orded cakes for myself but no iwas ording for everyone.. He told I took 8minutesto go back but it was like 3 mins.

at work you have decided who works with which child, there is a schedule, so he had changed the schedule then and put me on the most difficult
so when i found out that i got mad at hell i started to ask ppl at my work for his number because he had break i coudlnt wait.. i was so mad at that moment, so when i found him i put my finger at my throat telling him look at me, if u ever do this, this gonna happend. He got scared, he knew i was not playing. Even after the work when he drove his car next to me i looked at his driverseat and doing this with my finger at my throat again. People saw this and my boss got involved so i got fired. . I even called this mf after this and tellin him to meet me.
Nah you need to call him again. This has to be settled like men. He had no business raising his voice at you. Cut his fucking head off

Nigga I had to stop reading just now I laughed just like this almost cryed

tenor.gif

This sounds like a supergangster story

Back