Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Don't The Female ABW Posters Interact With Eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go down the last 5 pgs of threads and find one that encourages camaraderie amongst women or that a 5 year old couldn’t have made

Something that really causes them to give an thoughtful opinion on.

Men can converse about stupid shit until you tell them to stop. Not meant as a disrespect to anybody but these threads make it hard for them to congregate to one thread and build that rapport when they so far outnumbered. Light hearted threads necessary but no balance

Threads that encourage their participation stuck or moved to dead zones(relationship forum)

Where’s the thread for inspirational famous women, women heroes, what it means to be a woman(or man for that matter), exploring non sexual dynamics between men and woman(or amongst women solely) in a non contentious way

The heavy male posters ain’t smart enough to bring women together. They only objects to make dicks jump. Most these niggas rather argue with men

Go down the last 5 pgs of threads and find one that encourages camaraderie amongst women or that a 5 year old couldn’t have made

Men can converse about stupid shit until you tell them to stop. Not meant as a disrespect to anybody but these threads make it hard for them to congregate to one thread and build that rapport when they so far outnumbered. Light hearted threads necessary but no balance

Threads that encourage their participation stuck or moved to dead zones(relationship forum)

Where’s the thread for inspirational famous women, women heroes, what it means to be a woman(or man for that matter), exploring non sexual dynamics between men and woman(or amongst women solely) in a non contentious way

The heavy male posters ain’t smart enough to bring women together. They only objects to make dicks jump. Most these niggas rather argue with men
Seems like you been holding this in......

Nah I’m just smart enough to formulate an opinion based on evidence when a question is asked. I thought about it and answered

Take it how you want it. Gave my answer

So in order to create female camaraderie we need to make inspirational women of the world threads?

Yea idk about that one fam

This is something I noticed as far as female posters. I think there's 2 things that would keep them on the site.

1. When one of the male posters peaks her interest

2. If there's other women to converse with.

With #2 I noticed there's not really any female comradery. Yall mostly stay to yourselves, post here and there and then dip. Why is that?

And this isn't a thread to bash women, so don't come in here with that shit. I'm just really trying to figure this shit out.

The word is "piques", my brotha. THIW.

Damn i spelled peaks and comradery wrong , eventhough google says you can spell comradery like that too.

Stay in school kids.

Ummm, there’s really no reason? I have a lot of female friends. We don’t always talk often but I fuck with them. Same when I get on here when I do get on here, I converse when I have something to add and then I go about my business lol. Don’t tag me in this shit you knock kneed mother fucker. My grandfather had a stroke as you know and I have a lot going on. I don’t wanna kekeke with folks all day, I don’t always want to hold deep conversations when I have enough deep stuff going on.

source.gif

This is something I noticed as far as female posters. I think there's 2 things that would keep them on the site.

1. When one of the male posters peaks her interest

2. If there's other women to converse with.

With #2 I noticed there's not really any female comradery. Yall mostly stay to yourselves, post here and there and then dip. Why is that?

And this isn't a thread to bash women, so don't come in here with that shit. I'm just really trying to figure this shit out.

View attachment 2 Stupid Dogs - BUT IT-S WRONG.mp4

i've given this about 2 mins of thought, but i'm sure i've figured it out....

Bruh, I know this is your site and everything.........but I need a finder's fee or royalties or something.

I'm the originator of............."The List."

Tell you what, just throw me $100 million ABW bucks and VIP access and we're good.

I'm broke out here on these ABW streets.

Dave Chapelle I'm broke nigga clip.gif

Help an old man out.

This is what women talk about ad nauseum on most blogs:

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
5) Light skin women have invaded black America
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
9). Somebody’s pussy stank
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

Never anything that consistently focuses on structuring, focusing, and succeeding in life. Sisterhood is rarely seen on black women’s boards. That’s what I’ve always noticed. Black women talk about the “BlackGirlsRock brand and “feminism” but are rarely practitioners of it in real life. Even though they supposedly hate “fuckbois” they consistently talk down about one another and view each other in a “fuckboi” way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back