Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Don't The Female ABW Posters Interact With Eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bashing but I see it as women like to be the center of attention. They have to share attention in real life so why would they hop online and still share it. If the thread is specifically about them they will participate.

This is what women talk about ad nauseum on most blogs:

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
5) Light skin women have invaded black America
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
9). Somebody’s pussy stank
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

Never anything that consistently focuses on structuring, focusing, and succeeding in life. Sisterhood is rarely seen on black women’s boards. That’s what I’ve always noticed. Black women talk about the “BlackGirlsRock brand and “feminism” but are rarely practitioners of it in real life. Even though they supposedly hate “fuckbois” they consistently talk down about one another and view each other in a “fuckboi” way.

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

It's the shit talking.

That's not a ladies thing.

So there's not really a bonding environment for them

All niggaz do all day long is talk shit. Talk shit to each other, about each other. Roast each other. Shit on each other.

It's how guys are. The females who typically have a lot of guy friends can shit talk with the fellas.... But women don't talk to each other like that

Women take that shit to heart. You ever watch two women passive aggressively talk shit to each other... They dig deep. That shit gets personal mad quick.

So in an atmosphere like this.... The few women that do post are typically the type who can hold their own talking shit to dudes.... But can't really relate with women the same way.

For example. A dude posts a pic... Niggaz gonna roast him.

A chick posts a pic.....

you mean like why don't we talk in PM about our daily lives or ABW stuff? Or go back and forth in threads for pages? Or cliches like on the IC?

Personally I dont have the time to do any of those things.

I be on Twitter and women who dont even know each other be conversing and interacting with each other.

Flat out the women here dont care about none of this shit lol

They read a topic, post a reply, and leave for the most part

Either recruit females that care to have fun with each other/ are better posters or *shrugs* accept this place ain't gonna be that

This shit is so devoid of worthy females beta hasn't slid in a inbox since early 2018

Like theoretically I should hate kandy but over time I grew to like her again lol

This is what women talk about ad nauseum on most blogs:

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
5) Light skin women have invaded black America
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
9). Somebody’s pussy stank
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

Never anything that consistently focuses on structuring, focusing, and succeeding in life. Sisterhood is rarely seen on black women’s boards. That’s what I’ve always noticed. Black women talk about the “BlackGirlsRock brand and “feminism” but are rarely practitioners of it in real life. Even though they supposedly hate “fuckbois” they consistently talk down about one another and view each other in a “fuckboi” way.
IVAP9fD.gif IVAP9fD.gif

Lmaooo misogyny on 1000

You love to see it

I be on Twitter and women who dont even know each other be conversing and interacting with each other.

Flat out the women here dont care about none of this shit lol

They read a topic, post a reply, and leave for the most part

Either recruit females that care to have fun with each other/ are better posters or *shrugs* accept this place ain't gonna be that

This shit is so devoid of worthy females beta hasn't slid in a inbox since early 2018

Like theoretically I should hate kandy but over time I grew to like her again lol

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Something's off.

Starting to think something must've happened behind the scenes.

Maybe some boundaries were crossed at some point.

Trust was violated.

Whatever it is, we're not getting the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back