Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Don't The Female ABW Posters Interact With Eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what women talk about ad nauseum on most blogs:

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
5) Light skin women have invaded black America
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
9). Somebody’s pussy stank
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

Never anything that consistently focuses on structuring, focusing, and succeeding in life. Sisterhood is rarely seen on black women’s boards. That’s what I’ve always noticed. Black women talk about the “BlackGirlsRock brand and “feminism” but are rarely practitioners of it in real life. Even though they supposedly hate “fuckbois” they consistently talk down about one another and view each other in a “fuckboi” way.

Came thru bussin

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

Never anything that consistently focuses on structuring, focusing, and succeeding in life. Sisterhood is rarely seen on black women’s boards. That’s what I’ve always noticed. Black women talk about the “BlackGirlsRock brand and “feminism” but are rarely practitioners of it in real life. Even though they supposedly hate “fuckbois” they consistently talk down about one another and view each other in a “fuckboi” way.

e0wrdhrr08n0.gif

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

please... fuckbois got no shortage of pussy and baby mommas from women with supposedly "elevated" standards.

1). Men ain’t shit
2) How to get a man
3) Men are evil
4) How to keep a man
6) I hate white women
7). I hate my mama
8). I hate my sister
10) I hate my hair
11) I hate my skin
12). I wanna kill myself

YOU HATE WOMEN!

STOP BASHING WOMEN!

Because females don’t trust each other u put 4 females in a room .... 2 of them gonna click to hate on one the remaining gonna be like I ain’t in it I’m cool w all y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back