Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why does the word "casual" get such a bad rep in the dating world??

You see if men were actually doing this, dating would be much more enjoyable.

I've done this in the past. Blunt and up front "I'm not looking for a relationship right now, we can fuck, we can hang out, but that's about it."

Lotta women thanked me for being honest with them. Some left me alone, others chose to keep coming around 'cause they knew what it was.

You see if men were actually doing this, dating would be much more enjoyable.

It’s crazy because when I tell my male friends to be direct and just ask a woman if she’s cool with sex they look at me like I’m crazy and act scared..

But when I talk to WOMEN they always agree with the idea and that they’re cool with it. They appreciate a man being direct about wanting sex just as long as he’s smooth and not obnoxious

I've done this in the past. Blunt and up front "I'm not looking for a relationship right now, we can fuck, we can hang out, but that's about it."

Lotta women thanked me for being honest with them. Some left me alone, others chose to keep coming around 'cause they knew what it was.
That's how it should be. But I am learning to work on my discernment. Because many men will stay they want to enter into a relationship and then be like nah I change my mind. Not saying things can't change. But I am speaking more on misleading a woman. I find it hard to believe a person can be so into a monogamous relationship and then switch up.

And I am direct and up front with what a relationship entails too

If this wife shit don't work out, all my encounters will be casual. And I'll be blunt as fuck about it too 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like niggaz gotta stop lying so hard to get pussy, it's chicks who wanna fuck without feelings too....
I think dudes that feel that way want to fuck with feelings, other wise they wouldn’t care. I know a lot of dudes that run through women and at no point stop to consider what they want. So, ya mean, only men that want that think there aren’t women that don’t. Cause they put effort in trying to understand women, while other dudes put effort in understanding what they need to do to fuck women.

Ive been both, so I’m also speaking from experience, when I just wanted to fuck, I could careless how they felt about it. I’m tryna fuck, I fly airplanes if you willing to believe that and give me pussy.

It’s crazy because when I tell my male friends to be direct and just ask a woman if she’s cool with sex they look at me like I’m crazy and act scared..

But when I talk to WOMEN they always agree with the idea and that they’re cool with it. They appreciate a man being direct about wanting sex just as long as he’s smooth and not obnoxious
Facts, and if she is not looking for sex she can move on about her life. Men be trying to get women entangled and say oh well you have changed. As if it's the woman who caused the shift.

I am becoming more aware of what it looks like when mam knows what he wants or it's true verses when they are not being true to themselves and are lying

I am becoming more aware of what it looks like when mam knows what he wants or it's true verses when they are not being true to themselves and are lying

This is true but women ALSO need to hold themselves accountable because many of them say that they want an honest man but can’t seem to handle that honesty

A lot of women purposely believe the lies that are being told to them because the lies sound more comfortable than the raw truth…which is why a lot of men continue to lie. Both people end up disappointed in the end.

I don’t have time for it…either you wit it or leave me alone

This is true but women ALSO need to hold themselves accountable because many of them say that they want an honest man but can’t seem to handle that honesty

A lot of women purposely believe the lies that are being told to them because the lies sound more comfortable than the raw truth…which is why a lot of men continue to lie. Both people end up disappointed in the end.

I don’t have time for it…either you wit it or leave me alone

So true, I can honestly say deep down I didn't believe some of the men who I have experienced this with. It was more of " don't be negative, try and see type mindset"

Second guessing my intuition

People just need to be up front with what they want or looking for. Just friends? Cool. Friends who happen to have sexual attraction and become fwb? Go for it. Relationship? Do it.

I think a big thing with what you're stating (besides of course them being open to it) is how you convey you intentions also.

But you're correct, folks need to be more up front with what they are looking for because it can weed out people that aren't on the same wave length

I think a big thing with what you're stating (besides of course them being open to it) is how you convey you intentions also.

But you're correct, folks need to be more up front with what they are looking for because it can weed out people that aren't on the same wave length

Of course when I mean up front it's during that first stage when conversations are flowing and nothing rude or anything lol.

I think a lot of dudes mislead females cause they can't handle the idea of her possibly sleeping with someone else so they have one foot in and one out to give some sorta illusion of exclusivity when all the while, they just don't want her fucking someone else

I think a lot of dudes mislead females cause they can't handle the idea of her possibly sleeping with someone else so they have one foot in and one out to give some sorta illusion of exclusivity when all the while, they just don't want her fucking someone else

True story. And based on that, lots of women don’t really know how to react when you DON’T act like that. I’ve had more than a couple women feel some kinda way when she implied or flat out told me that I wasn’t the only person she was dealing with and I didn’t flip out or whatever.

True story. And based on that, lots of women don’t really know how to react when you DON’T act like that. I’ve had more than a couple women feel some kinda way when she implied or flat out told me that I wasn’t the only person she was dealing with and I didn’t flip out or whatever.
Chicks like to fuck lol

I'll tell a story later but it's right in line with this

Also, and I’m not sure if we’re ready for this convo here…but there’s a difference between ‘fuck buddies’ and ‘friends with benefits’. So ‘casual’ can have a couple different actual meanings.

This is why I said that the word “casual” is too misleading..which is why I never use it when dealing with a woman

Alot of men are too afraid to be upfront and direct about what they want and not realizing that a lot of women are down with just fucking every now and again on a specific time and schedule

Last edited:
If this wife shit don't work out, all my encounters will be casual. And I'll be blunt as fuck about it too 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like niggaz gotta stop lying so hard to get pussy, it's chicks who wanna fuck without feelings too....

until you break they back a few times, then the jealousy creeps in & they wondering who else backs you breakin like that

:hahaha:

Back