Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

Idk long term beef and a safe space to air it out? We should invite some and see what happens

Most of them aren't interested in actual dialogue but rather perpetuate this myth that all black men shit on black women

It's one of the worst groupthink sites on the internet. Very few differing opinions. Most of them listen to the sheep herder and go from there

We've tried

Most of them aren't interested in actual dialogue but rather perpetuate this myth that all black men shit on black women

It's one of the worst groupthink sites on the internet. Very few differing opinions. Most of them listen to the sheep herder and go from there
i knew them bitches wasnt shit when they gave @shutupGabi shit.
how can you not like gabi? she cool as shit but will put you in ya place and not make you want to kill yourself afterwards.

but nah....i think its a fake womenz empowerment site.

i visit to see topics and news.
but i dont have an account.

they are the type chicks that get used and thrown away.

most of the attitudes is bend over for a rich nigga for nothing but give the regular dude a list of shit to make him worthy.
they think too highly of themselves.
and even with the group think...they really dont like each other.

I died at "everytime I see a group of black men I go the other way, they like to harass women, white men too, but im not threatened by them"
oh and they love some white dudes.
like thats the answer to their problems.

they are fucked up because they lack a daddy or good dick.
but when they get a good daddy dick, they lose their minds.

nh and no pedo

Back