Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

It gets worse than that?

We've tried

Most of them aren't interested in actual dialogue but rather perpetuate this myth that all black men shit on black women

It's one of the worst groupthink sites on the internet. Very few differing opinions. Most of them listen to the sheep herder and go from there

As an IC refugee, I can say that that site could get pretty toxic with respect to black women. There were a bunch of dudes in there that basically formed a misogynistic clique.

That said, these chicks are basically doing the same thing that white racists do. They point out bad black men and use them to tear down all of us. That's just disgusting.

what war was this?

Not necessarily a war per se.

Just a bunch of us invaded BHM a while back.........which resulted in a strange symbiotic dynamic between BHM and the IC.

One thing of note, however, is that this invasion was responsible for bringing Moreno, Six, and Pico to the IC.

Well, Six might've already been an IC poster, but it definitely brought us Pico and Moreno...........who was known as BAK (Bad Ass Kid) at the time.

Not necessarily a war per se.

Just a bunch of us invaded BHM a while back.........which resulted in a strange symbiotic dynamic between BHM and the IC.

One thing of note, however, is that this invasion was responsible for bringing Moreno, Six, and Pico to the IC.

Well, Six might've already been an IC poster, but it definitely brought us Pico and Moreno...........who was known as BAK (Bad Ass Kid) at the time.
we need to setup a new one.
and dont moreno have a youtube channel?
i coulda sworn i seen her when i was in london once.

we need to setup a new one.
and dont moreno have a youtube channel?
i coulda sworn i seen her when i was in london once.

Yeah, she does..............but she hasn't posted on there in a few years.

Unless she has a new channel or something.

The OP is about how men and women from all other races in this generation work together and then:

View attachment 151365

These are just the first few responses:

View attachment 151366
View attachment 151367

View attachment 151368

View attachment 151369

Wow, every single one of those responses was stupid. Black men are the one that scream racism over everything huh? So we're the ones that got mad over a Superbowl commercial calling it racist because of the way it depicted black women even though that depiction is pretty consistent wit the way black women are portrayed in everything that black women love watching?

Confession: I be on there,but not trolling.Them chicks got the word on errrrrything

I be getting in debates sometimes for fun,but I already know a lot of them mean chicks who are militant probably look crazy in person

They be having good threads and sometimes it be some hot chicks with real pics who'll reply in the PM

I get suspended every now and then

Back