Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do people from florida smile like this? Nh

Everybody know who the non blacks are. I’m barely here and I know. Play dumb if you want.
Everybody don’t know because if they did, we wouldn’t have had people say “suspected cac” in threads when a poster posted some wild shit. We also wouldn’t have had threads tryna figure out who wasn’t black. It’s over a thousand members on this mf and you telling me you know everybody race on here? Yea okay.

I guess cause a mf say he black, he black. Nigga must got a database with all the members pics.

damn those mods for not knowing who black and who not. Y’all funny and ridiculous

Everybody don’t know because if they did, we wouldn’t have had people say “suspected cac” in threads when a poster posted some wild shit. We also wouldn’t have had threads tryna figure out who wasn’t black. It’s over a thousand members on this mf and you telling me you know everybody race on here? Yea okay.

I didn’t say I know everybody, but you can easily tell who ain’t by how and what they post.

Problem is a lot of “”mods” on this site treat the title like some sort of status symbol and don’t actually do any moderating. Hell, more often than not y’all be the main ones doing most the petty bickering, like you doing right now.

You got the guy in this thread making that trash ass post, people telling you his post history, people telling he ain’t black... and this muhfucka arguing with ME.

You got the guy in this thread making that trash ass post, people telling you his post history, people telling he ain’t black... and this muhfucka arguing with ME.
I’m not arguing with you but if you feel so strongly about a Mexican asking why everybody in Florida smile like that or any other threads he name(which I don’t pay attention to). Report them and it would be handled accordingly.

Obviously his post history ain’t an issue because nobody complained until today and even still it looks like nobody is offended but you.

would you like to file a report?

I’m not arguing with you but if you feel so strongly about a Mexican asking why everybody in Florida smile like that or any other threads he name(which I don’t pay attention to). Report them and it would be handled accordingly.

Obviously his post history ain’t an issue because nobody complained until today and even still it looks like nobody is offended but you.

Proving my point. Thank you.

I think he did get banned before for his racist behavior and tried to rebrand a softer approach to his racism so it flies under the radar.

I think he did get banned before for his racist behavior and tried to rebrand a softer approach to his racism so it flies under the radar.
Well I don’t recall that but if it’s an issue now and y’all think his ass racist, he can gtf. However, I never knew his race nor do I be in his threads.

I find it funny though that if he been doing this, NOW mfs wanna complain about it. Where was y’all the last time he did it, if he does this so often.

Or is this just another thing to bitch about cause is Saturday.

Well I don’t recall that but if it’s an issue now and y’all think his ass racist, he can gtf. However, I never knew his race nor do I be in his threads.

I find it funny though that if he been doing this, NOW mfs wanna complain about it. Where was y’all the last time he did it, if he does this so often.

Or is this just another thing to bitch about cause is Saturday.
I dont think anybody is complaining tho

Back