Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why did you get married?

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Married people come in here and tell me if you married for love or money?

Or did you marry her because she got pregnant?

aight so I've never really told this

I was already thinking about marrying this woman, had told my mama and was looking at rings

but I was going thru a custody battle at the time

somehow or another I mentioned wanting to marry her to my attorney, and he straight up said that would work wonders in my favor

I asked her and ran all that down basically at the same time, so it was awkward but we felt good about it

she knows that wasnt the reason, but that absolutely sped things up

no wedding.....she had been married once, spent 20 grand at 20yrs old and the shit lasted a year.....so we agreed that we would wait 5 years and then throw the money at it once we felt like it was worth it

I had no intentions of getting married any time soon before we got together and that shit happened in 10 months

I know a chick who says “I gotta remember I married for love, not money” a lot. I thought it was a joke at first but she says it so much now.

I know a chick who says “I gotta remember I married for love, not money” a lot. I thought it was a joke at first but she says it so much now.

i mean do they seem to have financial issues or something?

thats the number one reason for divorce

i could be wrong but it sounds like thats what she's trying to get at

like she desires for him (or someone else) to make more money, so she's gotta remind herself its for the love lol

married her because i loved her and she the most complete woman i have ever met.
at the time neither one of us had money.
and once we got married ...things got real tight at a point.
she was still riding and didnt let me or us being broken affect her judgement of me.
the fact that she understands my character and what character means puts her above most people in my eyes.
so because shes woman enough to understand that in this society means she deserves the world....and everything in it.

but she be getting on my nerves sometimes tho.

Reactions: 1/2
a woman who has to remind herself thats she married for one reason and not the other is not honest with her true intentions.

i can say i want a bentley because i like the car. but if i got it to stunt on people....then when i cant stunt with it...its useless. because my heart was never in it.

Ya carve shit in stone, it breaks. See moses and the 10 commandments.

Idk why people cant just accept the now. RIGHT NOW I fucking adore you. Idk if 12 yrs from now I will hate your guts cuz I cant predict the future. But right now? Right now you're the cats ass. But that's not* good enough for people. "Forever" "always", gtfoh, nothing is forever.

Idk why people cant just accept the now. RIGHT NOW I fucking adore you. Idk if 12 yrs from now I will hate your guts cuz I cant predict the future. But right now? Right now you're the cats ass. But that's not* good enough for people. "Forever" "always", gtfoh, nothing is forever.
Well damn

somethings are forever......but its just like opportunity...you just have to know how to recognize it.
maybe right now you dont have the eyes to see your soulmate...but that doesnt mean you wont eventually grow to see him.

but if you keep a negative spin on it....even jesus will not be good enough

somethings are forever......but its just like opportunity...you just have to know how to recognize it.
maybe right now you dont have the eyes to see your soulmate...but that doesnt mean you wont eventually grow to see him.

but if you keep a negative spin on it....even jesus will not be good enough
I prolly believe more in jesus than anyone I know. "Soulmate" bwahahahah what a load of shit.

I prolly believe more in jesus than anyone I know. "Soulmate" bwahahahah what a load of shit.
im not dissing but....you already see it as a load of shit. so you can not be shocked when dudes act like loads of shit.

you get what you put out.

not saying you dont have a right to feel that way. but the new guy aint got shit to do with the old guy.

im not dissing but....you already see it as a load of shit. so you can not be shocked when dudes act like loads of shit.

you get what you put out.

not saying you dont have a right to feel that way. but the new guy aint got shit to do with the old guy.
For starters you got me all wrong. You're talking way out there for the reality of my perspective. I dont dump old shit on new people.

Back