Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Did You Cancel......Vol 1

I Cancelled Ye Because.....

• Total voters
I learned to take the truth from the music and the word, nothing else

He's a man, and Im well aware he could be just pandering to people's emotional needs with this move

I didnt buy no holy water, but the music was tight

I've heard a lot of things flipped FROM gospel, but never a R&B hit flipped INTO gospel

I learned to take the truth from the music and the word, nothing else

He's a man, and Im well aware he could be just pandering to people's emotional needs with this move

I didnt buy no holy water, but the music was tight

I've heard a lot of things flipped FROM gospel, but never a R&B hit flipped INTO gospel
say less

t663491-b670151429_s400.jpg

^^^ I disagree. Shit got play in the clubs. DJ's was really mixin' this shit with hip hop talmbout ass titties, guns, and drugs.
This a WHOLE classic. Was just talking about this with my girl how many dope records on this

Reactions: 1/2
damn u right

I thought revolution and all that was on GP too

my auntie was on all that shit tough

i felt like I was missing some jams lol

what was taken?

what did he get back?

he's just a nutty celebrity going thru the motions

i mean they still roll cameras when OJ leaves a restaurant

he was never gonna be banished to Zamunda and forgotten about

i cant and wont cancel him if i still havent cancelled so much other fuckery.
I keep seeing people say this as if other fuckery compares to his level of disgraceful coonery. Nigga literally bowed at the feet of white supremacy.. publicly. That's unprecedented fuck nigga behavior for any celebrity in history.

It's funny because a meeting with the president of ya country shouldn't......nigga fuck you

iLaughed
Stop condoning that man's behavior. Dude disrespected victims of slavery and stands side by side with the president who is a racist. What does this clown have to do for you to fall back away from him

Stop condoning that man's behavior. Dude disrespected victims of slavery and stands side by side with the president who is a racist. What does this clown have to do for you to fall back away from him
Make bad music

If it helps, his last single with Nicki and Ty was terrible

Back