Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Did You Cancel......Vol 1

I Cancelled Ye Because.....

• Total voters
I don't even recall when I cancelled him because it's happened gradually over time but I remember Koonye's 1st dip in the coon pool was on watch the throne when he said "I would even let my son be Republican so everybody knows he loves white people". That came after the Taylor Swift backlash and slowly but surely from that point he began to publicly hate himself and his blackness while bowing down and grovelling to whiteness

Exhibit A 348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-12...jpg

This is rock bottom of the sunken place

I stopped fucking with Kanye so long ago I can't even remember when I officially cut him off. His music fell off a loooooong ass time ago then he lost what was left of his mind and got stuck in Trump's sunken place. I guess you can say that I had already cancelled him by the time he decided to become a real life Stephen from Django. I haven't paid attention to that clown in years.

Him admiring Frump doesn't bother me as much as his dumbazzz slavery comment.

By saying that...he spat on his, and every Black American's ancestors in this country who were slaves. Pretty much callin them stupid, and actin like they CHOSE to be slaves. Instead of CHOOSING to be free.

And I also wanna say that I don’t “cancel” anybody cause that whole movement is wack af

But Kanye is definitely persona non grata at this point due to a troubling pattern of behavior

It was already over musically for me but when he went to the white house I was officially done. I just lost interest in anything kanye related at that point.

Kanye west exists in 2019 solely b/c of niggas like the T/S

I could respect this if Koonye hadn't sold his soul. Shit seems fake now. I wish he wouldve just went the gospel route if that's where he was going. Why did he have to give white supremacy a blow job on his way to church?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I could respect this if Koonye hadn't sold his soul. Shit seems fake now. I wish he wouldve just went the gospel route if that's where he was going. Why did he have to give white supremacy a blow job on his way to church?
Hov did that so hopefully you don’t have to go through that

Praise Yeezus

im not even a yeezy fan....never bought one album

but that video was not damaging at all

I wanted to be there, shit
if you dont see whats happening, then you minus well be there with Chi holding up signs trying to get an autograph

Back