Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Did You Cancel......Vol 1

I Cancelled Ye Because.....

• Total voters
subs for comedy.

You should also have multiple choice options.

That being said.. not all of us CANCEL people.. we just stop fuckin wit them after a certain point lol. I still enjoy his old music.

Soon as I heard that Yeezus album I was like.. "this nigga done lost it" and his music got progressively worse from then on... in my opinion
Cancel/Stop fucking with

They the same shit no?

Kanye's a fuck nigga who's been dropping trash projects for the last few years but he's still a legend.

I never really subscribed to the cancel movement.

Kellz is the only nigga I found myself naturally not wanting to listen to his music due to the fuck shit he did, but once every 6 months or so I hit up my Kellz playlist

giphy.gif

I don’t like the term “cancel” cuz it just sounds very stupid. I still listen to R Kelly, MJ & Kanye on the radio depending on the song. That being said I ain’t been a fan of this nigga since Yeezus. The music quality just been going down hill since then. The Trump shit and everything he said just make me not like him on a personal level. I’ll still check for his music but I’ll never see him as anything more than a clown.

t663491-b670151429_s400.jpg

^^^ I disagree. Shit got play in the clubs. DJ's was really mixin' this shit with hip hop talmbout ass titties, guns, and drugs.

big facts

one of the hardest albums of 97-98 period

on the topic......never was a huge kanye follower, so i couldnt have cancelled him

Kanye has always been a bitch ass nigga.

All the other shit he has done is just icing on the cake

Bitch ass nigga should be an option to your poll

@Chicity
Ppl in hell want ice water

Moral of the post, who cares

Back