Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Denzel Washington wouldn't kiss Julia Roberts.

Shit, lemme drop my list...

Amanda peet
katherine heigl
Aya Cash
Nicole wallace MSNBC anchor
Bianna Golodryga CNN anchor
Kether Donohue (thick af)
kat dennings
Natalie Portman
Cecily Strong SNL
elizabeth olsen
Linda Cardellini
Christina Hendricks
Bri Larson
Emma vigeland TYT YouTube reporter
katty kay BBC anchor

And thats jus off top lol.

Yall got some long lists! I only have three...

3. Rachel McAdams
2. Scarlett Johanson
1. My all time favorite white girl, Kate Beckinsale! Kate in my top 5 all ethnic....lol

LOL niggas got their dream lists of white womenz...

Speaking of... aren't Denzel and Roberts rumoured to appear in a Coens Bros picture about Macbeth?

Who gives a shit

The same fanbase of basic Felishas who tried ruining John Boyega', post-nerd era Donald Glover' and post-nerd era Michael B. Jordan's careers for playing characters in television, films, video music clips and parodies who woo-ed at, flirted with or kissed white women ; get mad at David Kaluyaa since he's no longer perceived as a foreign actor who "steal [black American] jobs" because of the same exact breakthrough roles (Black Mirror, Get Out) that made him famous overseas (and both implied his character having romantic involvements with nonblack women) , and still grumble against Eddie Murphy's for actually marrying up a white woman. A number of black women are so solipistic and jealous they think y'all of us black men's cocks are their private ownership, even while acting. They don't really get the difference between acting and off-stage reality when it involves "swirling" .

Both Will Smith and Idris Elba played it safe: the former married Jada so everyone forget him when he had to play romantic involvements with the likes of the Charlize Theron or Margot Robbie (twice-- and I don't even the fact he actually smashed the two of them repeatedly irl) , while Idris never actually kissed Kate Winslet in that survivalist movie. ?

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Julia Roberts looked cute in Pretty Woman

LrAp.gif

0dccecdab14e2aa562a875019a79124b.gif

Latina chicks. I personally count them as white tho.

Eva Mendes.

Eva Mendes is a morena Cuban: mixed-race folk of white European Cuban and Afro-Cuban descent. She just like to play the stereotypical ambiguous brown Latina lookers like that Eva Longoria chick (a morena too-- and everyone in her native Mexico knew it for years, well far prior that televised D.N.A. test. She's still identified as black for these people) . And there has plenty of Latina chicks who aren't white: just look at Lupita N'yongo (Kenyan Mexican) , Rosario Dawson (Boricua-Cuban American) Amara La Negra and Cardi B (both Dominicans) or even 'Arrow' actress Juliana Harkavy (half-Jewish American, half-Dominican American. Self-identified black) .

Even that Gina Rodriguez ain't sleek with that face and complexion of hers. She's more of a self-hateful, ranting Coon than a racist-racist. ?

Eva Mendes is a morena Cuban: mixed-race folk of white European Cuban and Afro-Cuban descent. She just like to play the stereotypical ambiguous brown Latina lookers like that Eva Longoria chick (a morena too-- and everyone in her native Mexico knew it for years, well far prior that televised D.N.A. test. She's still identified as black for these people) . And there has plenty of Latina chicks who aren't white: just look at Lupita N'yongo (Kenyan Mexican) , Rosario Dawson (Boricua-Cuban American) Amara La Negra and Cardi B (both Dominicans) or even 'Arrow' actress Juliana Harkavy (half-Jewish American, half-Dominican American. Self-identified black) .

Even that Gina Rodriguez ain't sleek with that face and complexion of hers. She's more of a self-hateful, ranting Coon than a racist-racist. ?

They all white to me. Lol. Idc.

Reactions: GNS
They all white to me. Lol. Idc.

If you're telling me for Longoria and Harkavy, yes they could easily pass as "dArK wHiTe"-- like quite a number of socalledly white-passing native-born African American women, Afro-Descendant and even mainland African women (just look at the Cape Coloured, Cape Verdians, mixed-race Angolan, Egyptian and coastal Maghrebi North African women. Who knows outside the African community that Sasha Pieterse is 1/8 Khoisan? She's whiter than Lucy Hale!) .

But Mendez, N'yongo, Amara, Cardi, Dawson and Rodriguez?? Let alone N'YONGO??!!!

You let me on some suspens of disbelief here, mate...

:really?:

If you're telling me for Longoria and Harkavy, yes they could easily pass as "dArK wHiTe"-- like quite a number of socalledly white-passing native-born African American women, Afro-Descendant and even mainland African women (just look at the Cape Coloured, Cape Verdians, mixed-race Angolan, Egyptian and coastal Maghrebi North African women. Who knows outside the African community that Sasha Pieterse is 1/8 Khoisan? She's whiter than Lucy Hale!) .

But Mendez, N'yongo, Amara, Cardi, Dawson and Rodriguez?? Let alone N'YONGO??!!!

You let me on some suspens of disbelief here, mate...

:really?:

Aye if one of your parents or grandparents ain't black or indian or Asian yo ass white. Don't care where you come from or how much you paid for a tan.

Aye if one of your parents or grandparents ain't black or indian or Asian yo ass white. Don't care where you come from or how much you paid for a tan.

But "races" aren't static. I know some Americans like to think this way, but cross-ethnic demographics and gene flows doesn't work in regard to few-centuries old social constructs and clivages made up by European folks (let alone, Anglo-Saxons/W.A.S.P.s) .

Just look at the term "Caucasian" . We have a half-billion of people around the globe identifying themselves to some vague outdated, pseudoscientific gobshit none of their ancestors cared a dozen generations earlier; based upon sex slavery fetishist fostered standards both 17-to-19th century Western/Northern European scholars, Ottoman and Arab-Persian slaverists held at the time toward Circassian, Armenian and Georgian female (and even male) slaves.

Who are the natives of the Caucasus? "Brown" peoples, cluttered minorities of "whites" and two ethnic group of "Browns", the said Circassians and Georgians, descending back from both Egyptian and Egypt-aligned Northeast African and Central African warriors dispatched out there some 4,000 years ago to calm down the lighter-skinned, copper-complexioned proxies and the newcoming "whites" .

Their whole identity is based upon both a lie and one of the world's first historical regional melting-pots.

Whom to "black" people. Black-ness is so fluid from one historical period, region or dominant ideological stance. Not so long ago in China the rural Hans, Cantonese, Southeast Asian and Southern South Asians weren't different from the Negritos, Pacific Islanders and Africans to the eye of the ethnic Northern Hans and Manchus: they were all kunlun and the word used to be basically their antiquated N-word. 3,200 years ago, the overlords of the Hans themselves were the direct descendants of these same kunlun, yet the same word meant a native from the mythical country where came forth their gods, immortals and emperors not a derogative word. Nowadays, only sub-Saharan Africans gets the lion's share of racist "raw meat diet" jokes coming against them along the adopted catalogue of anti-black Western stereotypia.

For a millenia in Central, Eastern and Southern Africa we got migrations of populations who descends from various other populations sometimes native of the continent, but also sometimes from outside the continent. Well prior the Europeans.
Does that make of their descendants less "black" or less "African" ?

But "races" aren't static. I know some Americans like to think this way, but cross-ethnic demographics and gene flows doesn't work in regard to few-centuries old social constructs and clivages made up by European folks (let alone, Anglo-Saxons/W.A.S.P.s) .

Just look at the term "Caucasian" . We have a half-billion of people around the globe identifying themselves to some vague outdated, pseudoscientific gobshit none of their ancestors cared a dozen generations earlier; based upon sex slavery fetishist fostered standards both 17-to-19th century Western/Northern European scholars, Ottoman and Arab-Persian slaverists held at the time toward Circassian, Armenian and Georgian female (and even male) slaves.

Who are the natives of the Caucasus? "Brown" peoples, cluttered minorities of "whites" and two ethnic group of "Browns", the said Circassians and Georgians, descending back from both Egyptian and Egypt-aligned Northeast African and Central African warriors dispatched out there some 4,000 years ago to calm down the lighter-skinned, copper-complexioned proxies and the newcoming "whites" .

Their whole identity is based upon both a lie and one of the world's first historical regional melting-pots.

Whom to "black" people. Black-ness is so fluid from one historical period, region or dominant ideological stance. Not so long ago in China the rural Hans, Cantonese, Southeast Asian and Southern South Asians weren't different from the Negritos, Pacific Islanders and Africans to the eye of the ethnic Northern Hans and Manchus: they were all kunlun and the word used to be basically their antiquated N-word. 3,200 years ago, the overlords of the Hans themselves were the direct descendants of these same kunlun, yet the same word meant a native from the mythical country where came forth their gods, immortals and emperors not a derogative word. Nowadays, only sub-Saharan Africans gets the lion's share of racist "raw meat diet" jokes coming against them along the adopted catalogue of anti-black Western stereotypia.

For a millenia in Central, Eastern and Southern Africa we got migrations of populations who descends from various other populations sometimes native of the continent, but also sometimes from outside the continent. Well prior the Europeans.
Does that make of their descendants less "black" or less "African" ?

That's why I say they all white. All kinds of folk originating from them Caucasus mountains. So they all caucasians.

Quick maths.

That's why I say they all white. All kinds of folk originating from them Caucasus mountains. So they all caucasians.

Quick maths.

Actually, none of them does originates from there. Genetic and anthropological studies show that modern Europeans are mostly but the fruition of 9-to-7,000 years of superseding interunions between various groups of lighter-skinned Neolithic Near Eastern pastoral farmers of Proto-Afro-Asiatic stock (just visualize archaic Cushitic speaking populations, but with skin tones ranging from copper-to-light-brown) , a sandy-complexioned auburn-to-light-brown haired Central-to-Southwest-European Mesolithic offshoot of the former one and dark-complexioned Neolithic megalith-building Iberians who mixed up with the older dark-complexioned, blue-eyed European hunter-gatherers living there for 40,000 years (and themselves mixed up with the much older, "fair" complexioned later Eurasian Homo Neanderthalansis group population whose progenitors used to be dark complexioned when they lived in Africa) , prior being continually invaded by light-tan-to-"fair" complexioned Northern Eurasian and North-central European populations from the Bronze Age to the postclassical era (Yahmana culture/Kurghans, Germanic tribes, Iranian speaking populations, genetic flow during the Crusades) with fewer regional cases of historical migrations and conquests due to imperialist expansions of different societies (Egyptians, Libyco-Berbers/Amazones, Kushites, Phoenicians, Semites, Greeks, Jews, Romans, Khazars, Huns, Magyars, Mongols, Slavs, Moors, Arabs, ecetera) and the latter modern immigration.

Their different ancestral homelands are mostly focused over the Fertile Crescent, Anatolia, the Nile, the Ethiopian Highlands, Northern Africa, the Northern Eurasian steppes, Northwest Europe, Germany, Scandinavia, Western Europe, the Iberian Peninsula, Italy, the Balkans, Greece, the Levant, Arabia, northwest Iran/Azerbaijan and Inner Asia and far less over the Caucasus Mountains: unless to be of Armenian, Georgian, Iraqi, Kurd, Eastern Anatolian or Greek descent (via various degrees of genetic kinship) or a regional Arab, Turk or Iranian (due to Islamic slavery) .

They are even for a majority of them most closely related, genetically wise, to their two groups of black ancestors (European hunter-gatherers and Near Eastern Neolithic farmers) than the ones who could be deemed as "white" , "brown" or "Eurasian" .

Back