Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whose actually moderating the mega thread?

Faha

Is it ran by a group or handled by a single mod because maybe their overworked and can't manage the burden? if you guys need a little help getting rid of the clutter by all means add on extra hands. Also is the report button broken? I mean a few people have voiced complaints but nothing seems to be happening do I need to tag you dudes directly?

You got 2 maybe 3 folks. But nobody is going to stay in there and babysit that section 24/7. And nobody is going to click every link to see if it's legit or not. And we will get to the reports when we do.

You got 2 maybe 3 folks. But nobody is going to stay in there and babysit that section 24/7. And nobody is going to click every link to see if it's legit or not. And we will get to the reports when we do.

Understandable nobody expects somebody to dedicate their entire lives to a forum but alas it's been days for a portion of those links and various users have voiced concerns about it becoming a problem within the thread.

if you don't have the time my friend maybe it's good I brought the situation to this thread so more help can be added more hands save lives in all that good stuff.

I'm just trying to help the situation :icu:

P.S.

Nobody wants to click a link that installs malicious software because they assumed it was a mega.nz link regardless of if staff is around or not just saying, also it's not a matter of stopping the links that's a symptom you stop the user posting the links and the problem goes away.

Last edited:
Understandable nobody expects somebody to dedicate their entire lives to a forum but alas it's been days for a portion of those links and various users have voiced concerns about it becoming a problem within the thread.

if you don't have the time my friend maybe it's good I brought the situation to this thread so more help can be added more hands save lives in all that good stuff.

P.S.

Nobody wants to click a link that installs malicious software because they assumed it was a mega.nz link regardless of if staff is around or not just saying, also it's not a matter of stopping the links that's a symptom you stop the user posting the links and the problem goes away.
We both know that most of these guys and gals that's in the mega thread are using a VPN and have multiple emails and can in turn make multiple accounts on here to keep spamming with those certain types of links. How would you combat people using a vpn??

P.S.

You can always use the ignore function as well to avoid those links.

Back