Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

Women. They are constantly taking shit like this to a point where a lot of men don't even like it anymore. They do that shit for themselves, make no mistake. Some guys may like chicks with a little makeup and some colored highlights in their hair or something. I haven't heard a single nigga like "Yo, it's sexy as hell when my lady walks out of the house looking like Bozo the Clown." Yet they still do it.

The next time you and your S/O going out and she taking hours to get ready, just ask why she doing all that, when she already got a man. Most times they'll tell you it's not to impress you or a man, it's to keep up / compete with other women out there. I think the same applies here. Bitches always trying to 1 up each other. They are their own worst enemies.

Women. They are constantly taking shit like this to a point where a lot of men don't even like it anymore. They do that shit for themselves, make no mistake. Some guys may like chicks with a little makeup and some colored highlights in their hair or something. I haven't heard a single nigga like "Yo, it's sexy as hell when my lady walks out of the house looking like Homey the Clown." Yet they still do it.

Fixed for niggatry

K Michelle's voice is grating and irrritating as shit, so my apologies ahead of time but she had her injections removed.

And the doctors that removed hers have this to say about these injections:

Damn that's fucked up to laugh at man. She was clearly forced to get that deformed ant booty because of all the evil men's incessant demands for fat ass and titties. Her psyche has been severely damaged from such trauma and she had no choice but to adapt and oblige as a means of survival to find a mate in this cruel cruel world.

Back