Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

No. It sometimes is a part of the equation

However, It has morphed into a thing unto itself.

Social media reality Tv the god awful "Influencers"( i hate that word)

Dr. Miami or whatever that show was is the spirtual inspiration for this garbage

Last edited:
The bottom line,Women are not scared of life threatening,non essential cosmetic Surgeries ,they will inject fat into their labia majora to make it look fatter . I saw this one video and this chick said she had 3 lipo surgeries and might go another one.

See the source image

1. niggas are not picky. If anything, I will argue that niggas are less picky than women.
2. People need to stop blaming men for women’s issues.
3. Yeah women may feel that they need big titties and fat asses but women who do that are trying to attract a certain type of man. Regular dudes wifing females with regular bodies

I wish men had so much power and influence to make a woman get a build a body.

The body types that normal men and women like and end up fucking every night is not some exaggerated form of the ideal male/female body.

It's some shit you can get by working hard in the gym for a year or two. It doesn't require surgery or steroids.

Women get build a bodies for other women just like dudes take steroids for other dudes.

The chicks are getting with dudes with money and access.

which gives them some money and access to other dudes with money and access.

then you got ladies like lil Kim whi was cute asf. But told she wasn’t and destroyed herself trying to please dudes.

The chicks are getting with dudes with money and access.

which gives them some money and access to other dudes with money and access.

then you got ladies like lil Kim whi was cute asf. But told she wasn’t and destroyed herself trying to please dudes.
If Kim got with the regular dude she wouldn’t have destroyed herself.

If Kim got with the regular dude she wouldn’t have destroyed herself.
You might be right……but a dude shouldn’t have that type of control. Regular or star.

fathers need to speak love into their daughters to stop this type influence

You might be right……but a dude shouldn’t have that type of control. Regular or star.

fathers need to speak love into their daughters to stop this type influence
they shouldn’t but women are addicted to attention. Some more than others no matter how much love Dads are speaking into them

Don’t know if mentioned but they said it was like 20 women in wheelchairs in the DR getting on the plane after surgeries

Back