Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

These hoes are ridiculous. Still waiting on somebody, anybody to explain to me how it's anyone else's fault that these grown ass "women" made the conscious decision to butcher their own bodies. Please explain how these "adults" are somehow absolved of all responsibility and are not accountable for their own actions??? I'll wait....

What's the root cause for women these days getting ridiculous surgery like this?

Some may say it's the women themselves for not properly dealing with their self esteem and internal issues. Also women being in competition with themselves or wanting to look like the next chick.

Others may say it's the men's fault for glorifying and thirsting after women with fake asses and other work, resulting in more women getting surgery and going too far to get noticed by men.

Who's more to blame? and how can we stop it?​

She's built like Aunt Fannie in "I, Robots" .

Lol, but seriously. I'm following this Mrs. Jaye Love's planetoid-sized donk on social medias amd she consistently lie about her 43-29-6? body being all natural.

Mate, I personally met both Steatopygian women and women struck by advanced-stage Lipoedema without forcibly appearing as obese-looking from the torso, and I may assure you that is not how they look. You can even google it easily, just look to the likes of Randalynn fat-bottomed women of that range.

I can't blame men, cuz I've never once seen a before and after pic of fake ass surgery and choose the after.

And fake tits been played out.... Like back in 95, I don't understand those either

You can find pre-surgery pictures of the white blackface-Barbie from the "Neanderthal" thread, Natasha Crown, on the Internet and clickbait video reports. Everyone agreed she used to be far better-looking when she was natural.

Saw an ig thot today irl
Idk who she was but I took 2 glances(ok 4) and I was good
Her face was cool but that ass was straight gladware. Couldn't stay with that 4 life

Nah that's all your gender.
Can't wanna be equal one day then blaming someone else for the decisions u make the next.

Childish shit

For real. I've seen way too many of those cases within the BBW/Fat Fetishism community. White and brown chicks blaming their men for helping them getting to their superobesity-induced immobility and arses widening to couch-bending lenghts, to latter sweep back into the fetish cartel once they've done with the clickbait medias and their "My-600-lbs Life" sponsored free weight loss therapies.

Who told you to gain several hundreds of pounds, girl??? I'm not saying there doesn't have any cases of emotionally vulnerable or too mentally-ill women who partnered up with narcisstic sociopaths (I crossed some of these freaks online) and abused them, but please... most of them choose this lifestyle.

Don't blame and sue Christian Grey for whipping your arse if you consented on this, Karen.

:wtf11:

Back