Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
What's the root cause for women these days getting ridiculous surgery like this?

Some may say it's the women themselves for not properly dealing with their self esteem and internal issues. Also women being in competition with themselves or wanting to look like the next chick.

Others may say it's the men's fault for glorifying and thirsting after women with fake asses and other work, resulting in more women getting surgery and going too far to get noticed by men.

Who's more to blame? and how can we stop it?​

Cant blame a whole gender for what a few women do.

If all women or even half the women did this you can look to find a societal root cause and blame men for it.

But the number of women doing this is probably 1 to 3% of all women and when the number is that low you blame the individual

Cant blame a whole gender for what a few women do.

If all women or even half the women did this you can look to find a societal root cause and blame men for it.

But the number of women doing this is probably 1 to 3% of all women and when the number is that low you blame the individual

But you also have to take into consideration the rate that it's happening. I'm sure the spike from last decade to this decade is crazy.

You have to equally blame the dealer and the fiend

Niggas lusting after ready rock is what's bringing the D girls out

Women are genetically dispositioned to lure men and men are genetically dispositioned to get it the quickest, easiest way possible

Throw the book at thirsty niggas and gold digging women

Saw an ig thot today irl
Idk who she was but I took 2 glances(ok 4) and I was good
Her face was cool but that ass was straight gladware. Couldn't stay with that 4 life

I blame the woman who gets it and the men who thirst for it. Some of these women may have body dysmorphia as well it’s sad AF.
Nah that's all your gender.
Can't wanna be equal one day then blaming someone else for the decisions u make the next.

Childish shit

Saw an ig thot today irl
Idk who she was but I took 2 glances(ok 4) and I was good
Her face was cool but that ass was straight gladware. Couldn't stay with that 4 life

Nah that's all your gender.
Can't wanna be equal one day then blaming someone else for the decisions u make the next.

Childish shit

Lol mmhmm

:mybad:

Back