Who is the foulest?

• The Husband

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Friend/BF

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
They all foul at the end of it all because even though hubby was out here doggin her ass out. When she left his dog ass, she could've chosen any mf in the world but she chooses his homeboy and homeboy rolling with it.

Foul foul foul!!

For the record I was sleepy as fuck last night when I made this thread
'/'/'

Hol up Cain did you explain yourself to these niggas?

';'p]]

Goddamn I believe I did Cain.

:uk:

You know you fucked up right?

:umm:

You're right Cain

:usmart:

Word

Th

Thank you for answering the OP. I see why you were chose the people's mod at the other site.

Edit may the Most High add a blessing to your twerk class this week
Thank u. We need all the blessings we can get.

they all foul as shit.....

all of them....

husband foul as shit for dogging his wife.....he's a scumbag....but imo he's the least foul.......only because i strongly feel that when niggaz are scumbags... those closest to them know it....

his boy that was in the wedding, and his ex wife both knew that nigga was a scumbag...yet they still continued to fuck with him...and by proxy accepted his scumbag behavior......

now the ex-wife....she coulda gotta away with just saying his scumbag ness was getting too much, and decided to dip off.......but she just as fucked up for fucking with dudes friend.......i put her on the same level as her husband tho......

whenever you leave a person, and mess with anyone they know....it's essentially throwing it in their face...even if it's not about them.... it's about them.....cuz you fucking with their peoples......so she's just as foul as her husband....if not a little more....cuz moving in with the nigga is taking it a whole different level....the only pass she has in this situation is if she's a complete idiot.....or if both them niggaz caking, and they both know she a gold digger....i mean....again...i strongly believe people know the person they hang around even if they refuse to admit it...

but the winner in this situation is the best friend, new boyfriend nigga....mr i'll stake your girl.....

this dude the ultimate foul.....because i'm going to assume here....(yes i'm extremely judgemental) i'm going to assume that the best friend dude never for one second respected that marriage....dude preyed on them both.....point blank period....

he knew his boy was a scum bag, and knew he was foul, and still supported their union enough to be in the wedding......if i was asked to be in the wedding of a dude i knew was a scumbag, i'd decline....which is prolly why i've never been asked to be in anyone's wedding ever....and prolly never will....

i'm 100% the type of person to bring up you ain't shit if you tell me you're marrying a chick you're not faithful to,

and i'm prolly the type to decline being in a wedding for some shit like that too....that's just me.....which again....is why i'm not surprised i was never asked to be in a wedding....ever....shit, there was one time a buddy of mines wife was scared to death what i was gonna say when i toasted them at their reception....i ain't that petty.....but she wasn't sure....

but yea... the homeboy is the foulest one....he knew his man was a scumbag, and he knew the wife was baggable as a result....

dude prolly was plotting and laying the groundwork the entire time.....he polly even covered for dude before and used the opportunity to get some points with her....

nigga prolly was classically too damn comfortable with shorty...and essentially proved he has no loyalty......fuck that dude

which one are you....if you're the new boyfriend, i mean those things in the nicest way, i accept all the scumbag ness in my friends.......

you and my wife can't be friends no more

You brotha @Cain for associating with such collage of uncouthery

79a_zpsdnwkistd.gif

Back