Who is the foulest?

• The Husband

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Friend/BF

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
So my neighbor and his wife got a divorce. My neighbor (the husband) was a wild nigga. He would be doing all types of wild things when his wife would travel. Bring broads over to his home pick them up in his wife car. All out wild shit. Any ways they ended up getting divorce.

Fast forward, his ex wife start dating me and the dude always say what up to each other. He's cool we talk shit to each other about Duke and UNC games. Come to find out dude the dude who is the new boyfriend to my dude exwife is/was my homie(the neighbor) homie and was in his wedding.

Come to find out dude would always tell my nigga not toarry her because he wasn't ready to be married. Now dude is living with homie ex wife. I see the exwife everyday because we're cool but damn she's foul for smashing her ex friend but everyone in this foolishness is foul

So out of all the 3 people in this scenario who is the foul one.

The Husband
The Wife
The Friend

I'm confused as shit Cain.
My neighbor and his wife got a divorce

My neighbor was a foul dude always doing wild shit. Cheated heavily on his wife.

After the got a divorce he moved on so did she.

She and up dating and living with the neighbor's homie

The new guy/bf was my neighbor close friend. So close that dude was in the wedding.

Now the exwife and the bf live together.

Ur neighbor is in the wrong. What she did is messy but it isn't all that bad considering they were all single by the time she got together with his friend. If he'd never done her foul, my opinion wld be different.

He sullied n cheapened their marriage. All bets r off.

I'm bout to edit this shit and put names. Gawd you pissing me off Cain

Thank the most high we brothers

My neighbor and his wife got a divorce

My neighbor was a foul dude always doing wild shit. Cheated heavily on his wife.

After the got a divorce he moved on so did she.

She and up dating and living with the neighbor's homie

The new guy/bf was my neighbor close friend. So close that dude was in the wedding.

Now the exwife and the bf live together.

Oh ok. Thanks for the breakdown lmao
Well technically nobody is wrong.

The relationship ended between the husband and the wife and she decided to move on with the homeboy.
The husband doing foul shit during the marriage was messed up but since that situation ended everyone is allowed to move as freely as they please.

Now. I do have to *side-eye* the homeboy who moved on with his friends ex-wife
Sounds like he was plotting on that divorce ----just waiting for the right time to swoop in and snatch shawty.
Friendship wise, its a little fucked up.
and I would go as far as to say they been making eyes and feeling each other since jump (Ive been in a similar situation, don't ask questions lmao)

Other than that.... eh :/ it is what it is.

The husband being foul caused her to fuck around with his homeboy?
That seems like a stretch.

Just because you do me wrong don't mean I'm about to start fucking your friend or cousin.
Fucking his friend after they break up and move on was in poor taste but poor taste is negated by outright foul shit, which he did while they were very much together. By the sounds of it, repeatedly. Iono, 0 sympathy for husband. I agree the friend sounds like an opportunistic one tho.

The wife just doesn't know how to pick em lol. Poor thing.

Fucking his friend after they break up and move on was in poor taste but poor taste is negated by outright foul shit, which he did while they were very much together. By the sounds of it, repeatedly. Iono, 0 sympathy for husband. I agree the friend sounds like an opportunistic one tho.

The wife just doesn't know how to pick em lol. Poor thing.

lol yeah because word is birds of a feather flock together.
She might be dating just a revised version of a her ex husband.
*gulp*

Its really awkward. Like if homeboy was telling the husband hey bro dont do your wife dirty or something like that. Well it wouldnt look a certain way. It seems husband was messing up for a long time. Wife and homeboy probably been talking. And things went that way.

Back