Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who would win the fight? Your spouse/SO or sibling?

DMorgan

You niggas is EXCOMMUNICADO!!!
Listening to a podcast. Dude was having problems with his woman. Dude said his sister said next time call me and I'll come and beat her ass.

So for yall in relationships who would win the fight: Sister vs. wife/girlfriend or Brother vs husband/boyfriend.

This ain't about yall not letting them fight. I'll assume we all don't want it to happen. Just for hypothetical purposes. Who yall think would win?

Last edited:
I don’t fuck with weak niggas but my brother would most likely beat the fuck outta any nigga I talk to. He cool tho.

I don't know why this was moved and made a thread. My threads don't do numbers and it was just a basic question for a few answers real quick.

LLS

I don't know why this was moved and made a thread. My threads don't do numbers and it was just a basic question for a few answers real quick.

LLS
Never know how it will turn out. Plus it’s quite a few people in relationships on here.

Listening to a podcast. Dude was having problems with his woman. Dude said his sister said next time call me and I'll come and beat her ass.

So for yall in relationships who would win the fight: Sister vs. wife/girlfriend or Brother vs husband/boyfriend.

This ain't about yall not letting them fight. I'll assume we all don't want it to happen. Just for hypothetical purposes. Who yall think would win?
My sisters get down

20190709_131102.jpg
Deadass my oldest sisters fighting stance, shed fuck up some niggaz too

My sister was in the military for a lil sec and prolly learned some shit. I'd put my bread on her.

it's a crazy blend....

i got two sisters, one kinda passive, but thing she tough, the other a full out thug....i'm positive my wife could take the oldest, but the other one might have her a bit shook....even though i would have faith wifey could pull it out....she would be the underdog though...

onf of my wife's brothers slammed me once when we were wrestling, so i think he thinks that means he could beat me.....i just know that nigga got retard strength and wouldn't fuck around trying to out power his simple ass, but i think i'd sucesfully roll both them niggaz simaltameously

My oldest living sister can fight but I'd take my wife in that one. Younger sister ain't strong enough.

LLS at my wife's brother's beating in a fight on my worst day and them on their best day. Shit just ain't going to happen. That's not even me being over confident. They just ain't got the juice to fuck with me is all.

Got eight sisters....only two are passive.
And one washed me up when we was young....this was before her prison stint.
She a pastor now but she stabbed at least four chicks and two dudes.

My wife is not a fighter. She's a girly girl who don't like violence unless needed. So I wouldn't let them fight.

Last edited:

Spinoff: Should calling your sibling to beat your spouse's ass be considered abuse?

Lol this is a hard question to answer

LLS its all hypothetical just go with what you think would happen. It shouldn't fuck with how you view anybody going forward based off of who you think would win or lose. Unless you feel like somebody is getting completely mopped up from pillar to post.

it's a crazy blend....

i got two sisters, one kinda passive, but thing she tough, the other a full out thug....i'm positive my wife could take the oldest, but the other one might have her a bit shook....even though i would have faith wifey could pull it out....she would be the underdog though...

onf of my wife's brothers slammed me once when we were wrestling, so i think he thinks that means he could beat me.....i just know that nigga got retard strength and wouldn't fuck around trying to out power his simple ass, but i think i'd sucesfully roll both them niggaz simaltameously

ehhh....its ugly for me on the flip side too

my brother in law is only 6'4, bout 300 lbs....mf picked me up for a picture once

if I could get the first lick, im reaching all the way back to wakanda and going for the temple

if I dont at least daze him on that one im in trouble lmao

Back