Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who would be in your Top 8?

I'm seeing certain ppl missing from everyone lists.....I aint gon say no names cuz whats understood dont need to be explained but I see there's a common understanding of who gets ignored round here...

tenor.gif

I like reading @mryounggun post. He has logical rational down to earth posts. No bs, just the facts.

I enjoy @Loquacious post cuz she offers variety of personality in them. She's just really dynamic.

@deadeye has some stashed wisdom he likes to keep to himself. Gotta watch out for those nuggets of gold he tosses out every now and then

@Alle'Oop were on the same wave length on specific things. A rare wave length and I'm grateful I got to 'bump into' him.

@KingFreeman he's the only cool Canadian on here and if he's talking about food I'm there cuz we have the same tastes in food

@konceptjones he's another no bs straight up person. No special sugar coating or sprinkles, these are the facts, take it or leave it.

@Hellczar cuz he's Hellczar, its hard to explain

I like reading @mryounggun post. He has logical rational down to earth posts. No bs, just the facts.

I enjoy @Loquacious post cuz she offers variety of personality in them. She's just really dynamic.

@deadeye has some stashed wisdom he likes to keep to himself. Gotta watch out for those nuggets of gold he tosses out every now and then

@Alle'Oop were on the same wave length on specific things. A rare wave length and I'm grateful I got to 'bump into' him.

@KingFreeman he's the only cool Canadian on here and if he's talking about food I'm there cuz we have the same tastes in food

@konceptjones he's another no bs straight up person. No special sugar coating or sprinkles, these are the facts, take it or leave it.

@B_A Stay showing me the light at the end of the tunnel then immediately starts hailing my ops.

giphy (23).gif

• Haha
Reactions: B_A

I'd actually have you and @shutupGabi tied but Myspace didn't allow it so I'm figuring we can't allow it here. Had to flip a coin on it.

Reactions: B_A
@King Freeman
@DOS_patos
@Race Jones
@AZTG
@Duwop
@StringerBell (don't see to many opinion based post from you but I appreciate you posting what's reported no matter how much some folks only want an echo chamber)
@Loquacious
@Gene Parmesan (always need a shit stirrer to make things interesting) lol

Making my list I noticed that most of my folks are all similar in their strong willed nature but very different in their ideology. I'm not the biggest fan of group think and value people that aren't afraid to be different, especially if they truly believe in what they are doing and not just trying to be different for face value. Most of my picks are also big on giving back or giving solid advice to help folks on here progress.

I honestly didn't think too much about the folks I picked but it's funny looking at them and how similar yet different they are. lol.

I could've picked damn near all the NBA thread people because that's my favorite thread not just due to my love for the sport but the folks that converse in there.

Never had MySpace...what’s “top 8” in reference to?? Tha 8 people you interact with tha most or your top 8 favorite posters??

top 8 was who people saw on your immediate friends list while visiting your profile... you can choose who was in that top 8 and usually it was who you rolled w the most... it was always changeable too... if u had beef w one another and u were top 8, u were about to be changed out... that top 8 mess caused a lot of anger back in the day lol or if u didn’t have someone on there, they would legit ask why they weren’t top .... the good ol days of social media

Back