Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who would be in your Top 8?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I remember the drama Top 8 used to cause on Myspace. Who knew that a Top 8 would cause so many problems.

who would your top 8 be on ABW?

Edit: on MySpace your top 8 consisted of who you rocked with. For the old ppl who ain’t know or the ones who didn’t have MySpace.

Never had MySpace...what’s “top 8” in reference to?? Tha 8 people you interact with tha most or your top 8 favorite posters??

Favorites pretty much sheesh

old ass out of touch niggas

see? he not the man for you

Tha world was My Space back when this shit was popping...I’m sorry I wasn’t confined to my room watching Nickelodeon in tha late 90’s-early 2000’s

Wasn’t you only like 8 or summin when this shit was relevant??

This nigga top 8 was tha Rugrats characters and Hey Arnold...

1. @Mister B. the man stands solid on his beliefs and he luh the kids.
2. @Sion he always ready to help anyone get money
3. @Loquacious cuz she always outside.definitely can bring her to a fight and she sock at least two niggas and hide bodies.
4. @Whis Khalifa cuz she bae
5. @Cain cuz he the triple piru Hoover block crip OG.
6. @Duwop i respect him as a family man.
7. @Inori he a solid dude. Been tripping lately but nothing a fade can’t solve.
8. @silverfoxx man has stayed true to his dream and won’t give up.

1. @Mister B. the man stands solid on his beliefs and he luh the kids.
2. @Sion he always ready to help anyone get money
3. @Loquacious cuz she always outside.definitely can bring her to a fight and she sock at least two niggas and hide bodies.
4. @Whis Khalifa cuz she bae
5. @Cain cuz he the triple piru Hoover block crip OG.
6. @Duwop i respect him as a family man.
7. @Inori he a solid dude. Been tripping lately but nothing a fade can’t solve.
8. @silverfoxx man has stayed true to his dream and won’t give up.

looks over at @DOS_patos ........

so I ain't in ur top 8 no more............SMH at the way shit has changed:Will:

Niggas staring at the screen like 'Naw, I can't give them niggas no props. I might have to go to war with one of them nigga on here one day!'. Lol. Give niggas their flowers, niggas!

Posters I fuck with. I either usually agree with a lot of their shit, or or think their perspective on shit is interesting, even if we we disagree. Outside of the forum, all these niggas seem like they prolly solid in real life, too.

@DOS_patos
@AZTG
@Hellczar
@Chi-akin Citywalker
@King Freeman
@shutupGabi
@Duwop
@OhMars

1. @Loquacious - I love random shit and she gets people active

2. @Chi-akin Citywalker - Nigga is a shit starter and it’s hilarious to me. Plus he’s one of the people that told me bout ABW in the first place

3. @King Freeman - Solid poster and consistent as hell

4. @Race Jones - Gets shit moving on ABW one way or the other. Wild as hell and even if I disagree with alot her stances… the interactions, debates and all that other shit are always entertaining

5. @Duwop - Active when it comes to movies, tv shows n shit.. even tho he has alotta trash takes it’s good for discussion. I appreciate his sense of community/family as well

6. @DOS_patos - Another one with trash takes but when he aint actin an ass he’s good peoples. lol he dont want smoke or this fade

7. @Mister - Great debater when he’s on that shit. Smart as well

8. @shutupGabi - Love her movie/tv show takes.. and the other random posts she makes when she does pop up every now and again. Plus she’s the other GOT poster that told me bout ABW

Its hard to list only 8. Its a ton of cool people here. I could actually have a few different top 8s.

@Loquacious cause she cool as fuck
@shutupGabi cause she cool as fuck
@Rubato for his work in the stocks thread
@Inori for his work in the stocks thread
@Sion for his work in the stocks thread
@Gene Parmesan cause of the shit we talk in the nba thread. One of the only mfers I can talk shit to without worrying bout his taking personally
@Big Lurko for the same reason as beta. I can joke on dude without worrying bout him taking it personally
@Ironman cause we Knicks fam

If I could pick 2 groups here though, it would be the posters in the stocks thread and the posters in the NBA thread

Back