Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who will be tha first major free agent signing for Aew in 2020?

Harper is def going.

Broken Matt needs to be revealed as the Dark Orders leader so I can see that as well.

And last but not least Revival finally coming to AEW.

She might miss her husband....that Backstage show is doin bad numbers(partially due to tha time slot)but truth told aew announce team could use a shakeup (jim Ross needs ta go)

If that’s the case, she doesn’t need to join AEWs broadcast team. Tony and Excalibur are fine without Ross. And Renee probably does miss her husband, but wouldn’t Seth miss his fiancé if she decides to go to AEW (she’s not leaving wwe though)?

If that’s the case, she doesn’t need to join AEWs broadcast team. Tony and Excalibur are fine without Ross. And Renee probably does miss her husband, but wouldn’t Seth miss his fiancé if she decides to go to AEW (she’s not leaving wwe though)?
You said Seth fiance.... Didn't know he had one....at last check Becky Lynch was his girlfriend

She might miss her husband....that Backstage show is doin bad numbers(partially due to tha time slot)but truth told aew announce team could use a shakeup (jim Ross needs ta go)

She already said she wasn';t leaving just cause he did bruh

+ She getting that FOX money regardless of the ratings & has said that the role she is in now is one shes always wanted to be in, she didn't like commentary.

If she ever leaves WWE it will be to take a gig with ESPN. They already tried to get her once like 2 years ago I believe

Harper definitely AEW bound i think. I've been seeing people say he was going to New Japan but i dont believe it

The Revival idk, sometimes I think they trolling and gonna end up resigning but I wouldn't be surprised or mad if they dipped cus they dont got shit for them obviously

A guy like Curtis Axel

Far as NXT goes its just gone the scrubs thats been there for a while but aint really going anywhere or getting tv time like Kona Reeves, Vanessa Bourne and Aliyah. Couple guys from 205 maybe

Back