Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who was more at fault: Brandy or Darnell?

Oh he was a whole fuck nigga.

Doesn't absolve her of her championship level of fuckery tho.
I haven't watched it in a minute but... She got her feelings hurt then started hurting people. Damn near killed that nigga.
Bitch was crazy af.

Ain't nobody force her to do any of that shit. She went over the top.

while this was a movie, this does highlight how fucking lame it is trying to get points with ya homeboys over some pussy

nigga told a female he loved her just so he could fuck

I know one of the main narratives was that Darnell was a player player and had his choice of females, and to show what happens when he eventually meets someone that's different, but still

you can't be player player doin non player player shit

it also shows how women don't accept accountability for their actions.

it's like it's encouraged for women to be toxic......

every man can admit that he was doing some corny ass shit just to fuck. I don't think any man will defend him going tha hard just to fuck....

however i thought it was always understood that she was crazy as fuck... but since more and more women are finding it difficult to accept responsibility for their actions....since more are adopting the mindset of "well what did he do to her to make her act like that?"

we're now actually questioning if the crazy person was at fault for being crazy.....

they both were wrong.....however she was homicidal wrong.....and kidnapping wrong, and false police report wrong... liek she was out ehre breaking laws... he just broke trust on pursuit to pussy....the two are not like wrongs

She definitely took it too far. A normal person would just cut their losses and move on. She was on some other shit but you don't know what people are capable of until after they've done some wild shit. That's why people shouldn't play with people's feelings because the reality is she was crazy all along, he was just too busy trying to smash.

it also shows how women don't accept accountability for their actions.

it's like it's encouraged for women to be toxic......

every man can admit that he was doing some corny ass shit just to fuck. I don't think any man will defend him going tha hard just to fuck....

however i thought it was always understood that she was crazy as fuck... but since more and more women are finding it difficult to accept responsibility for their actions....since more are adopting the mindset of "well what did he do to her to make her act like that?"

we're now actually questioning if the crazy person was at fault for being crazy.....

they both were wrong.....however she was homicidal wrong.....and kidnapping wrong, and false police report wrong... liek she was out ehre breaking laws... he just broke trust on pursuit to pussy....the two are not like wrongs
initially, I didnt get the feeling she was crazy just from her actions

she just seemed A LOT more established than the women he was used to dating

i also dont think she was crazy for expressing what happened in her previous relationship or letting him know that she doesn't think she could take another devastating blow to her heart

initially, I didnt get the feeling she was crazy just from her actions

she just seemed A LOT more established than the women he was used to dating

i also dont think she was crazy for expressing what happened in her previous relationship or letting him know that she doesn't think she could take another devastating blow to her heart
the crazy came out later clearly....

so in the beginning he was the wrong one. dead wrong...

Granted he's the dumbazzz that put all that shyt on himself. Thats his fault.

But no one told her to beat herself up, so she can lie about being physically abused by him. Or go to his mama house. Or tried to kill him. Take the L...k.i.m.

Back