Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman

Who did that shit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do think it was OJ... the car chase, the blood, the shoe print, the gloves, history of anger and jealously, NB was scared of him etc etc but it doesn’t matter anymore.. he had a great team of lawyers and they did their thing.

if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit

but it don’t matter, that mess is between him and God, the jury and judge on earth had their chance, they made their decision... we aren’t to judge anymore, time to move forward w today

Last edited:
I do think it was OJ... the car chase, the blood, the show, the gloves, history of anger and jealously, NB was scared of him etc etc but it doesn’t matter anymore.. he had a great team of lawyers and they did their thing.

if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit

but it don’t matter, that mess is between him and God, the jury and judge on earth had their chance, they made their decision... we aren’t to judge anymore, time to move forward w today

What if he did all of that to cover for his kid?

Some dude oj hired to scare nicole into doing something oj wanted her to do. Ron Goldman showed up, he panicked and got to stabbing. Went to ojs house in panic mode, and incriminated oj. Oj couldnt admit to it, because at the very least thats involuntary manslaughter. A charge he was definitely gonna go to jail on. His legal team tho...they knew what they were doing,.and the odds of getting off on murder charges were better than getting off on manslaughter chargers.

Sheesh all these conspiracies. Can’t just be oj came home saw the two and killed them out of blind rage. Then got off cause the lead officer was a racist. And other fuckery

And a black belt don’t mean shit when you get stabbed in the dark. Golden gloves get beat to death in bars all the time

OJ didn't physically kill them but he called the shot.

We just saw a doc where 5 young kids went to prison. There was no spec of their blood on the victim.

All that blood at the muder scene and all they got was one small spec of blood from oj truck.

Shit doesn't make sense. If OJ killed them he would have blood all over the place

Nicole Brown was murdered the same exact way as her friends and associates. Unless you wanna tell me OJ committed all those murders too..

I don’t care for the cartel angle. It’s either oj and maybe his son which I doubt
So you're gonna ignore columbian neckties? You think oj or his son pulled 2 tongues through 2 slit throats? Thats what you wanna believe Eh?

Nicole Brown was murdered the same exact way as her friends and associates. Unless you wanna tell me OJ committed all those murders too..
Their coke buddy Cantor was found damn near decapitated yet folks refuse to think for themselves and connect the d-- damn i just stepped in some sheep dookie! Lol

giphy.gif

Back