Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Who Killed Malcolm X?

After watching an episode of October Faction, this is how my night is gonna be, watching at least 3 the episodes before I call it for bed.

5 episodes in and its really good. Theres some stuff I didnt know so thats dope. I don't recall in his book alllllllllllll this back and forth beef with Elijah Mohammed. Its mentioned but not in this level of detail. I always thought the Govt played a significant role and used FOI members as the puppets. To hear that there was 3 top level NOI members who were informants immediately had me thinking: Farrakhan, the Newark Minister and whoever else maybe that bum ass old dude who they keep interviewing at that restaurant who clearly has a no fucks given attitude.

All that shit Malcolm was going through the last year of his life is wild dude really needed a therapist and a break. The writing was on the wall he knew he was dead as shit. To see all these men the host is interviewing on some "Move on, I know shit but the past is the past" is some coons. The whole operation to murder Malcolm and cover it up is complex and crazy fucked up.

Back