Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Who Killed Malcolm X?

One day we gon have a real conversation about Elijah Muhammad. An excellent judge of leadership... Malcolm, Farrakhan, etc. But the man was not divinely right about everything.

If we can point to where everybody else fucked up throughout history, we can do the same with Elijah.

And Farrakhan declaring him as the modern day "Jesus and Messiah" don't change history. I think at one point the NOI operated like a large scale gang just without the drugs and fighting over street blocks

bolded...and Wallace Fard Muhammad. all the NOI teachings basically came from him. he taught Elijah. he started the NOI. one man. some claim he was allahs messenger, some say he spoke directly to allah, some even say he was allah.

but he was really jus a man. some even claim he coulda been white. what a mind fuck that woulda been lol.

alot of his history is very murky and unknown tho. its wild that all these ppl followed this man solely based off what elijah said about him and elijah only knew him for 3 years.

Last edited:
btw i call bullshit, that ppl in NJ were trying to claim that William X. Bradley was trying to repent, make amends, be a good muslim, atone for the killing by being a community youth leader etc etc. If dude really wanted to make it right he woulda stepped 4ward and not let those 2 innocent men rot in jail. He woulda confessed to someone, maybe a death bed confession, or left it in his will or something. If he truly felt guilt or remorse.

And its wild af seeing louis farrakhan in the background of all the footage and pics. Feels like farrakhan been around for 100 years lol.

Someone already posted the YouTube clip in here, but farrakhan basically admitted that the noi did it. Even tho we all knew that already knew

Talk about triggering...

Farrakhan's disdain for malcolm was crazy at this point. (Early 70s)

Right or wrong I see why he felt this way, Malcolm did come at Elijah Muhammad according to their pov. I'm not sure if Farrakhan ever walked back those comments in the years since

Right or wrong I see why he felt this way, Malcolm did come at Elijah Muhammad according to their pov. I'm not sure if Farrakhan ever walked back those comments in the years since

As far as I kno he never really walked it back, he jus kinda explained his reasoning at the time. And he acknowledged his fault in the whole matter.

I don't know bruh. I don't see how you can be a supporter of what Malcolm stood for but also ride for the guy who basically said Malcolm deserved to die because of what he stood for.

I don't know bruh. I don't see how you can be a supporter of what Malcolm stood for but also ride for the guy who basically said Malcolm deserved to die because of what he stood for.

I never fucked with the NOI after I found out it was them motherfuckers that killed Malcolm X and then gloated about it, like "Yeah, we had to handle our business..." and motherfuckers were in the audience clappin'. Fuck is wrong with these motherfuckers. None of them motherfuckers in prison or investigated for RICO and shit after openly gloating about murdering a public figure. The NOI is the FEDs.

Malcolm X made the NOI popular, before Malcolm X, they were nobody. Yeah, they gave Malcolm X the knowledge and shit but Elijah Muhammad had them motherfuckers believing in aliens and White people were created in a lab. Once Malcolm X broke away from that shit, he was becoming a force on his own and they killed him for what? Telling the truth? Pac spit.

I never fucked with the NOI after I found out it was them motherfuckers that killed Malcolm X and then gloated about it, like "Yeah, we had to handle our business..." and motherfuckers were in the audience clappin'. Fuck is wrong with these motherfuckers. None of them motherfuckers in prison or investigated for RICO and shit after openly gloating about murdering a public figure. The NOI is the FEDs.

Malcolm X made the NOI popular, before Malcolm X, they were nobody. Yeah, they gave Malcolm X the knowledge and shit but Elijah Muhammad had them motherfuckers believing in aliens and White people were created in a lab. Once Malcolm X broke away from that shit, he was becoming a force on his own and they killed him for what? Telling the truth? Pac spit.

Bruh that's what happens when you in a legit cult and drinking the koolaid 100%

Some ppl in the NOI legit think Elijah was a messenger of God. You talk negative about him, there will be repercussions, whether it makes sense or not

Last edited:
There are too many hypocrites in the Nation of Islam.

When WD Fard left, he let Elijah deify him, calling him the great Mahdi, God in flesh.

Louis Farrakhan himself has went from saying he is not a prophet to saying he is a prophet, Messiah, modern day Jesus, etc.

The mission of the Ahmadiyya muslims was to take the spookism out of religion and give it to the people in realistic terms, no magic smoke and mirrors bullshit. But when it comes to individuals who start to feel themselves too much, they start claiming to be some type of spooky figure with a spooky name and spooky powers. Then we wonder why their followers act just as ridiculous as the sheep they claim to be waking up.

There are too many hypocrites in the Nation of Islam.

When WD Fard left, he let Elijah deify him, calling him the great Mahdi, God in flesh.

Louis Farrakhan himself has went from saying he is not a prophet to saying he is a prophet, Messiah, modern day Jesus, etc.

The mission of the Ahmadiyya muslims was to take the spookism out of religion and give it to the people in realistic terms, no magic smoke and mirrors bullshit. But when it comes to individuals who start to feel themselves too much, they start claiming to be some type of spooky figure with a spooky name and spooky powers. Then we wonder why their followers act just as ridiculous as the sheep they claim to be waking up.

It's a cult.

Not sure if everyone on here has seen this clip b4. But David susskind challenges Ali on sum of the wild n outlandish stuff the NOI preaches. Interesting watch. Haven't really seen someone go directly at ali's neck about the details of the NOI like that b4....starts at 8min 15 sec mark

Last edited:
It's a cult.

Not sure if everyone on here has seen this clip b4. But David susskind challenges Ali on sum of the wild n outlandish stuff the NOI preaches. Interesting watch. Haven't really seen someone go directly at ali's neck like that b4....starts at 8min 15 sec mark

You call it a cult, I call it an organization which requires improvement. There are blind followers, hypocrites, and faulty leadership in every established organization you can think of. If that's what makes the NOI a cult in your opinion, what organization is not a cult?

You posted that video like you're impressed by disrespectful blowhards barking lies at a television screen. Presidents and media pundits have been doing that for as long as Presidents and media pundits have existed. Many more white people have said much worse to Muhammad Ali and they didn't say it at the safe distance of a TV broadcast.

1. He said the religion was born in a jail cell. That is a lie. Islam did not began in Arabia and the NOI began under Wallace Fard Muhammad, who was an Ahmadiyya Muslim.
2. He said Elijah Muhammad preached white genocide, another lie. Elijah Muhammad preached condemnation of injustice perpetuated by white people.
3. He said the NOI sought to destroy the US, another lie. The NOI actually seeks to save this country by offering the solution of racial separation to prevent this racial powderkeg of a nation.

If you were looking for a real criticism of the NOI speak to NOI members themselves:

Back