Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Who Killed Malcolm X?

5 episodes in and its really good. Theres some stuff I didnt know so thats dope. I don't recall in his book alllllllllllll this back and forth beef with Elijah Mohammed. Its mentioned but not in this level of detail. I always thought the Govt played a significant role and used FOI members as the puppets. To hear that there was 3 top level NOI members who were informants immediately had me thinking: Farrakhan, the Newark Minister and whoever else maybe that bum ass old dude who they keep interviewing at that restaurant who clearly has a no fucks given attitude.

All that shit Malcolm was going through the last year of his life is wild dude really needed a therapist and a break. The writing was on the wall he knew he was dead as shit. To see all these men the host is interviewing on some "Move on, I know shit but the past is the past" is some coons. The whole operation to murder Malcolm and cover it up is complex and crazy fucked up.

Shit was basically an open secret in Jersey and they just let dude cook for decades like “Oh Well...”

jersey gotta hold a huge cultural L for this. All them New Jersey old heads gettin the side eye from now on.

@Northside7

That comment makes look funny at the NOI big time.

We love X and the Minister but mannnnnn. That comment while it says nothing says a whole lot

Like they said Malcolm was too much of an honest man to engage in those practices. I'm three episodes in now and it seems after Kennedy's death the fake and phoniness hit a boiling point with malcolm and he started telling it like it is.

Elijah's sons, that guy from Newark and most likely Elijah himself were jealous of malcolm.

Y'all all wrong bruh wtf what really happen is the FBI infiltrated the Nation the FBI killed Malcom it was said in 100 interviews. Stop with this powerful black man get took down by the people they trying to help bullshit nigga MLK got killed by whites.

Just binge watched the last 5 episodes. Man my heart sank when Bradley had died just before they were able to get to him.

As sad as it was, it was also inevitable the way Malcolm was going at Muhammad in the media. Like someone else said i didnt realise it was so openly vicious from reading his book. That was an eye opener.

Unbelievably well put together doco though. A lot of archive I've never seen before.

Was a good doc

There was footage of Malcom I'd never seen before. I feel that in the end, it was a kill two birds with one stone type of thing. Once the politics came into play, Malcom was silenced and pretty much an outcast. I find it strange that despite Malcom giving white folk that verbal work many times before, Elijah had a big problem with his chickens coming home to roost comments. Then I peeped the comment from the feds saying they had a high level informant and basically said that person was in the top circle of command (probably one of the children)

And after he exposed the multiple teens who had children by Elijah, he sealed his fate I believe. That was like the 1960s version of "Surviving". The feds no doubt wanted him dead so I think there was some cooperation between the two

I hated seeing sister Betty having those mics shoved in her face. She was obviously distraught and trying to gather what little strength she had and them devils wouldn't let her be. Talk about hateful

Back