So do y’all think the nation killed X?

Rubato

OG
2018 Best Looking Male Poster
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$25,430,733
So do y’all think the nation killed X?
The dudes who killed him were black Muslims but they had lots of help.

Police abnormally and purposely stayed away that day, they had institutional support. Again I haven’t watched the whole series yet but I know this from reading his autobiography.

Focal Point

Negusa Negast
Dec 23, 2017
Trenton
ABW Bucks
$10,157,161
After watching an episode of October Faction, this is how my night is gonna be, watching at least 3 the episodes before I call it for bed.

Iceberg_Taylor

Bitch asked if ima God, fuck I'm gonna to say no?
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,016
5 episodes in and its really good. Theres some stuff I didnt know so thats dope. I don't recall in his book alllllllllllll this back and forth beef with Elijah Mohammed. Its mentioned but not in this level of detail. I always thought the Govt played a significant role and used FOI members as the puppets. To hear that there was 3 top level NOI members who were informants immediately had me thinking: Farrakhan, the Newark Minister and whoever else maybe that bum ass old dude who they keep interviewing at that restaurant who clearly has a no fucks given attitude.

All that shit Malcolm was going through the last year of his life is wild dude really needed a therapist and a break. The writing was on the wall he knew he was dead as shit. To see all these men the host is interviewing on some "Move on, I know shit but the past is the past" is some coons. The whole operation to murder Malcolm and cover it up is complex and crazy fucked up.

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$152,399,550
How the full your own people don't want to help us but stay silent to save the oppressor.

And to see his wife like that....

An dude telling her to open her eyes.....Really?
That black woman at that time needed a black man to step up for her.
that shit was tough to watch man... you could tell she was still clearly in shock.. smh