Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who here is broke/poor?

Strengthen for sure. I'm learning I'm not my financial status. Nor am I less then bc I'm broke and poor

Don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but I'm still blessed. Or at least I still feel blessed.

Now Lurk could add to my blessing but I'm also learning the devil has many tricks to keep you down and one of its biggest tools is disguised as a helping hand...
So im just that untrustworthy huh?

Really good answer!

To the bold. Do you think when you were younger that money made you? By that I mean when or if you were ever in a better position financially. Did you have a different attitude toward people/world and were you more confident/cocky because you had some money?
To the bolded, of course. Everything in my world revolved around money and access to it. Money gives you options. Or rather, it gave me options. With options, I didn't have to settle on one thing or the other. Now that I'm broke and poor I'm settling but it isn't as bad as I thought

My attitude has always been the same towards ppl as they could never spend my money nor could I spend theirs. Immaturity lead me to being overconfident/cocky, not so much being financially stable. The last time I was this poor was almost 20yrs ago to the day.

To the bolded, of course. Everything in my world revolved around money and access to it. Money gives you options. Or rather, it gave me options. With options, I didn't have to settle or one thing or the other. Now that I'm broke and poor I'm settling but it isn't as bad as I thought

My attitude has always been the same towards ppl as they could never spend my money nor could I spend theirs. Immaturity lead me to being overconfident/cocky, not so much being financially stable. The last time I was this poor was almost 20yrs ago to the day.

Appreciate the answers

@HipHop if you ever feeling bored enough to help a nigga out lmk so I can send you my cash app

I been trying to get to Queens for 2 weeks now...

Back