Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finally fixed the problem I was having with the Sub2000 and cheap ammo. Gave it a more thorough clean and lube and took it out today to see if it made a difference. Ran 21 rounds of some DRZ fmj range ammo and all was good, took one of my 27 round mags full of the other cheap shit and ran through it flawlessly. Dumped the other 27 round joint, reloaded a 21 with it twice, then loaded a mixed mag (8 DRZ, 3-124gr Sig, 3-147gr Sig, and topped it off with cheap shit) and not a single issue.

Running low on ammo so I stopped off at Ventura Munitions to grab a box of fmj and see what else they had that I might want. They had this stuff for fairly cheap ($30 for a box of 50). Subsonic, really meant to be used with a suppressor, and heavy as shit for a 9mm round (165gr). Shit piqued my curiosity: It's running 800fps from a handgun, but could it possibly pick up enough steam from a 16" barrel to go supersonic or at least hit 1000fps??? Guess I'mma see what it do next time I'm at the range.

20220512_184139.jpg

I was gonna buy an inexpensive AR next but I'm starting to lean more towards another Ruger 10/22. It's been over 30 years since I last owned one, but looking at how shit is going, I think I may need something I can cop ammo in insane amounts for super cheap. My trip to Wallyworld yesterday to try to find more 22WMR for my CMR30 showed me just how little I can spend to stockpile ammo. For less than the cost of two boxes of 22wmr (50 rounds each), I can cop 325 rounds of 40gr hollow point 22lr or 50 rounds of higher velocity cci shit for dirt cheap.

I ordered some carbon fiber g10 grips for the P320 AXG the other day. Can’t wait to see how them shits look.

So I figured I'd hit the shops today to find either a cheap 556 AR or a cheap 22lr semi-auto rifle. Of the 4 shops I went to, 3 were fucking madhouses. Folks coppin AR's, AK's, ammo, and high cap magazines left and right. Oddly, the one I figured would be, Ventura Munitions, wasn't, but I was told by one of the staff that it was pretty hectic about 30 minutes before I got there.

Didn't see what I wanted, so I picked up some mags and a lil ammo.

20220603_145207.jpg

Found a couple of videos on that DRT Terminal Shock 9mm stuff I've been buying. Shit's pretty damned nasty.

The rest of my haul from today's panic buying. I swore I would never buy one of those 50 round drum magazines 'cause the shit is ghetto as fuck to me... But, I could prolly sell it for 3-4 times the price once they're banned.

20220609_133249.jpg

Back