Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man I'd rather buy a slingshot than a hi point

Bruh... I get it, and I'm the same way about their pistols. Ugly ass, bulky, pieces of shit that are a pain in the ass to take apart to clean, so on and so forth.

BUT...

Damned near EVERY review I've peeped on their 1095 carbine has been good. Everybody likes it, if not loves it consistently especially considering the low ass under $400 pricetag.

Bruh... I get it, and I'm the same way about their pistols. Ugly ass, bulky, pieces of shit that are a pain in the ass to take apart to clean, so on and so forth.

BUT...

Damned near EVERY review I've peeped on their 1095 carbine has been good. Everybody likes it, if not loves it consistently especially considering the low ass under $400 pricetag.
giphy-17.gif

Any of y'all own or have peeped one of these laser zeroing joints??? Shit looks pretty sweet for getting your scope zeroed damned near perfectly.

Any of y'all own or have peeped one of these laser zeroing joints??? Shit looks pretty sweet for getting your scope zeroed damned near perfectly.

Got one for my .223 works great I used it at a range. The farthest the target would go back is like 25 I think. It was dead on but the farther you have to go you'll have to adjust.

ok, yeah, that's precisely what this is.

I had an ad start on YT earlier today showing some lasers built to be inserted into the chamber of your gun like any other round would be. Can't seem to find it again but the premise was pretty sweet.
Like this?
1637540986615.png
I've thought about trying something like this out. It does seem pretty simple

Have you tried the other one to compare on which you like better?
Haven't tried the other one. They have said the bore sight bullet is better because it's chambered for that round and that barrel. That's why I went with that one. Also no wiggle at all with the bullet

Back